Media TiFmedia Presents... The Reverse All-SFA Team - Season 34

Remove this Banner Ad

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Just so we are crystal clear here, absolutely NOBODY listed in this team can possibly make it into the S34 All-SFA side.

3YMbH9O.png

Can you believe a whopping 7 of them have been nominated by their clubs? I know. Neither can I.​

The Wonders arenā€™t on this list šŸ˜…

Just so we are crystal clear here, absolutely NOBODY listed in this team can possibly make it into the S34 All-SFA side.

3YMbH9O.png

Can you believe a whopping 7 of them have been nominated by their clubs? I know. Neither can I.​
Be pretty funny though if some did. GWS Goose would explode into pillow stuffing.

The Wonders arenā€™t on this list šŸ˜…
Yes, but that's mostly because you all played different positions every week so it was unspeakably futile to bother with the analysis required to define just how awfully shithouse you all were.

Also makes it ridiculously hard for you to push their case when they can't be compared to peers in a position. So you're all essentially duking it out amongst yourselves for possibly one spot in the team. Congratulations. šŸ„³

3YMbH9O.png

i dont see my name here..

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

all sfa here i come!!

Be pretty funny though if some did. GWS Goose would explode into pillow stuffing.
Please.
I expect a few will.

You just have to look at those included and excluded over the last few years to realise that sucking all year, dominating all year, being a popular poster, being completely silent, none of this matters.

The only correlation I can see is that being a member of the committee or better still the admin seems to greatly assist being selected regardless of performance.

3YMbH9O.png

CoughšŸŗ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back