Recommitted Tim Kelly [requested a trade to West Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2019 and 2020 first rounders. Happy to pay that.
I know some Cats Fans won't agree with that, but I think that's a fair deal.

He is worth more than that to us personally as he is so important to us, but anyway can't do much about it

Last edited:
Superstar. Cats are gonna fall way down the ladder next year unless they can turn what they get from Kelly into a gun player or two.
Maybe maybe not. One thing that's for certain is that our success next year doesn't rest on trading this year or drafting this year. Our success or failure in 2020 is going to be based on players already on the list

why dont we just lend them the 92 and 94 cups for a year in exchange for Kelly, surely that'll keep the campaigners happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably similar to what crows got for Dangerfield. 2 picks and a player? Not sure who Eagles can offload.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What picks were they? There was some speculation about Petrucelle being involved in a trade, but that has since cooled with the Rioli situation.

I think Danger is probably a player held in higher regard than Tk at this stage of his career, and I think a trade would reflect that.

What picks were they? There was some speculation about Petrucelle being involved in a trade, but that has since cooled with the Rioli situation.

I think Danger is probably a player held in higher regard than Tk at this stage of his career, and I think a trade would reflect that.
He was traded with pick 50 for 9, 28 and Gore. So two first picks and a player is more than fair for Kelly.

He was traded with pick 50 for 9, 28 and Gore. So two first picks and a player is more than fair for Kelly.

Only reason was because it was a restricted free agent match. First of it's kind and can't compare it to other traditional situations on the market.

He is worth a top ten pick and another first rounder.

Something along the lines of 13 next years first and another second probably is as close to getting it done as I can foresee.

Otherwise a player like brander night get thrown in as enticement to get it done

Only reason was because it was a restricted free agent match. First of it's kind and can't compare it to other traditional situations on the market.

Something along the lines of 13 next years first and another second probably is as close to getting it done as I can foresee.

Otherwise a player like brander night get thrown in as enticement to get it done
You’re going to be disappointed. Brander was a first round pick so you’re essentially saying you want three first round picks.

It's nice to have dreams.

13+22

Anything further and something is coming with TK

Brander off the table

Is 0 difference. Crows said they will match which gives danger 2 options... stay or be an uncontacted player...
Same as kelly
Stay or be uncontacted.

Crows were just soft at the trade table.

Kelly should get what the crows should have got for danger top 10 pick + another late first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back