Top 8 hopes

Remove this Banner Ad

11 and 4 is huge for Port Adelaide.

Yes we should have won the Hawks game, but you could also argue that we got lucky in the Adelaide, Brisbane, even the Melbourne game.

We won’t come home clean, so tipping top 4. I’m starting to think Richmond at the MCG in week one, so a easier Prelim if we drop it.

If we win today, and North knock off Sydney at Etihad this arvo, then we are equal top and 2 games ahead of the 5th placed team on the ladder, with a roughly equal percentage. Would more or less mean we'd need to win 4 of our last 6 games to seal a top 4 spot, which is very achievable.

We have a real opportunity right now to put us in a great position moving forward. At least we know we can expect a team who will be tough in their approach on the footy today, and that will give you a great chance to win every weekend.

If we win today, and North knock off Sydney at Etihad this arvo, then we are equal top and 2 games ahead of the 5th placed team on the ladder, with a roughly equal percentage. Would more or less mean we'd need to win 4 of our last 6 games to seal a top 4 spot, which is very achievable.

We have a real opportunity right now to put us in a great position moving forward. At least we know we can expect a team who will be tough in their approach on the footy today, and that will give you a great chance to win every weekend.

North’s are a real chance to win as well.

I am almost of the thoughts the top four is pretty settled (final order pending). Sydney and Melbourne have pretty tough runs home and GWS is too far behind. A Kangas win today will end Sydney’s chances.

I think too 4 is locked unless one falters badly.

Sydney IMO are cooked. Hawks pretenders, North not enough quality.

Melbourne could jag a pre Lim but incocnsistency will hurt, unless they are the chosen fairytale this year!

Personally I think we can can drop 2 games and be second. Or perhaps we won’t drop any games and finished second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think too 4 is locked unless one falters badly.

Sydney IMO are cooked. Hawks pretenders, North not enough quality.

Melbourne could jag a pre Lim but incocnsistency will hurt, unless they are the chosen fairytale this year!

Personally I think we can can drop 2 games and be second. Or perhaps we won’t drop any games and finished second.
Lol we'll struggle to win another game. 10-13th

Top 8 hopes.

Forget top 4, it's gone. As I've said multiple times, our run home is very tough and after choking in Perth, our focus now must just be on trying to make the 8.

You watching us?

I don’t like what I see but it doesn’t mean we will play like this every game coming home.

Let’s leave our potential finals demise to Dwayne alone to celebrate please

We must be a realistic shot of missing finals and who cares if we actually make it anyway.

Our last 3 weeks have been pathetic, we were lucky to beat CARLTON ffs.

The Melbourne game I genuinely thought maybe we have turned. Our next 3 weeks have been typical ports

Anyone who watched our sanfl game today or last week will know we have very limited depth and skills throughout the club are rotten.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back