List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So i have a little bit of info
Lynch a lock obviously thats done and dusted.
Conca will be at freo
Lloyd will be dogs
Towner wont be offered a contract
We are not chasing a ruckman at all..

All stuff we kind of know anyway but yeah comes from a good source
Great work Brian

Oh great means Cairo stays. FML

Conca only qualifies as a RFA if he is in the top 10 for contracts. Given his injury history he wouldn't be on that much.

In terms of mature age players, there’s a bloke down at Kew Bears worth a look. Daniel Smith. He played midfield and absolutely dominated this year. Kid you not he reminds me of prime C. Judd with his explosiveness. Can push forward and kick goals, applies defensive pressure and hits the contest hard. On top of that he has fantastic skills. Heard he’s a ripper bloke off the field too, strong leader and an all round brilliant character. Only 27 years old as well, so in his prime and ready to go. Could be that midfielder we desperately need? Whoever picks this guy up has found a gem. Spread the word.
Hi Daniel.

In terms of mature age players, there’s a bloke down at Kew Bears worth a look. Daniel Smith. He played midfield and absolutely dominated this year. Kid you not he reminds me of prime C. Judd with his explosiveness. Can push forward and kick goals, applies defensive pressure and hits the contest hard. On top of that he has fantastic skills. Heard he’s a ripper bloke off the field too, strong leader and an all round brilliant character. Only 27 years old as well, so in his prime and ready to go. Could be that midfielder we desperately need? Whoever picks this guy up has found a gem. Spread the word.

Name too generic, will never make it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really In some ways are lucky we won the flag off the back of 4 of the best in the comp but our draft and development has cost us a hawthorn like dynasty

Tambling
Jon
Vickery
Conca
Corey Ellis
Lemon

And so on **** we really s**t the bed
But vlas
Rioli
Higgins
Has helped
Cant pick em all, its not like Hawks didnt mess up picks. Mitch Thorp at #6 ahead of Joel Selwood for example. He played 2 games, even Lennon played more.
Xavier Ellis at #3, Dowler at #6, Bailey at #18, Muston at #22 all in 2005 aswell.

Cant pick em all, its not like Hawks didnt mess up picks. Mitch Thorp at #6 ahead of Joel Selwood for example. He played 2 games, even Lennon played more.
Xavier Ellis at #3, Dowler at #6, Bailey at #18, Muston at #22 all in 2005 aswell.

Remember in 2012 where the hawks were being called chokers and failing to perform in the big one , and they were being called lucky for 08...

Next few years worked out pretty well for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampson 350-400k
Griffiths 300k
Conca 300-350k
Lloyd 200-250k
Ellis 150-200k
Miles 300k

Very rough estimates, but wouldn’t be too far off I’d imagine. Clearing 1.4-1.6mil off the books. Lynch rumoured 800-900k. Still leaves us 500-700kish to chase a good player. Also the big guns taking pay decreases as well

Yes but we have resigned guys with this money. I always find it funny when people list these players as if other extensions and resigning aren’t digging into these funds.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And maybe learn how to defend.
I love Short but will admit he was ordinary in both finals. (Not the only one who was ordinary though, especially in the preliminary).

I really hope that it was first time finals series nerves.

Hopefully we’ll find out next year.

Don’t think short can play off the hbf was a liability in finals needs to move up to a wing

Should spend the pre season with lambert getting fit
****ed up trying to play short and houli in the back line, it moved McIntosh to a wing and bellis out of the side. Made us too small down back and McIntosh got lost at times on the wing.
Hope they only play one of short/ houli qnd 2 of mcintosh/bellis/broad/grigg and bring in garthwaite and balta.

Shes right or she just reads my posts lol
Hey T71, has your mate said anything about Daniel Smith from Kew Bears being a likely target? Heard we’re heavily into him and will take him as a rookie in the draft (if he’s still available). No point wasting picks on guys like Crouch when similar talent is floating around in the VAFA Div 1.

He’s a gun. Roots hot birds
Hope he can play.
upload_2018-9-28_8-16-41.jpeg upload_2018-9-28_8-16-52.jpeg
images
images
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back