List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference was St Kilda only had that pick to trade with and we were happy to use that pick in the draft. Gold Coast have more to trade with and we wouldn’t use pick 75. I agree we probably won’t get much though might be a pick upgrade this year or a future third/future pick upgrade.
I believe we’ll receive one of two different trades, a future third rounder or an upgrade of our third rounder this year for their pick 36.

I wouldn’t rule out ya still doing it for a pick in the 70’s but I hope that’s not the case.

Hogan wouldn't work for us i don't think, he is a lead up forward type and we play a game style that basically has Jack and Lynch flying for contested marks outnumbered, bringing the ball to ground, Hogan won't do this
you dont think hes a good contested mark,,,,cmon

Valid point. But GC will laugh at us if we ask for 35. Unless we send something back their way. Which leaves 75. So that may as well be all they have.
GC laugh, don't forget these DH didn't think they needed Broady,,,I bet when these knobs go to an AFL function and are served Crownies they look at ea other and ask where's the Mountain Goat ,,,NFI

Valid point. But GC will laugh at us if we ask for 35. Unless we send something back their way. Which leaves 75. So that may as well be all they have.

Yeah true and if that’s the case might be like the Miles and C Ellis trade in which it’s Markov and our future third for their future third. Bit disappointing but better than having 6-8 duds that we use to delist for nothing like the old days.

Chicken said 13 hrs ago that we will probably sign Pickett 🤣 🤣 🤣 on the ball is nixon

That bloke is an utter ******* , I love how he bags the * out of RFC and its supporters , then a day after we win the flag he’s trying to flog premiership footballs off to Richmond supporters to buy off him .

With where things sit at the moment (and with list size reductions yet to be confirmed), I'd say Garth and Miller are in limbo pending other potential trades, and confirmation of how many list spots are free.

And I can't see us taking too many selections in the ND, so future picks or pick upgrades make the most sense for any outgoing players. I.e. if we're only taking 3 selections in the draft - one of those being MRJ - pick 75 wouldn't even be used.

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

Anyone reckon we are a chance to get Patrick Cripps next season?
Stars seem to align that a Gun contested mid is on the way through free agency for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone reckon we are a chance to get Patrick Cripps next season?
No chance. I have a mate with very close CFC contacts. He said that Cripps has even told Carlton that he is willing to adjust his salary to be able to fit others in the TPP. He is not about himself. A great team man. Bad for us. Good for them.

GC laugh, don't forget these DH didn't think they needed Broady,,,I bet when these knobs go to an AFL function and are served Crownies they look at ea other and ask where's the Mountain Goat ,,,NFI
Hey do not knock the Mountain Goat Hightail Ale...chilled super drop! Feck the boring crownies...

Yep.Thats how i'm reading it.Although i'd rather trade for a mid and take a KPP as an FA.

Hogan could essentially be a free agent

go into round1 with the grand final team 22 and Caddy, Treloar, Hogan and MRioliJ as the emergencies :) hopefully the VFL game is the day after

Astbury Grimes Balta
Baker Vlastuin Houli
McIntosh Prestia Pickett
Lambert George Martin
Lynch Riewoldt Rioli(Daniel)
Nankervis Edwards Cotchin
Graham Bolton Short Broad

Caddy Treloar Hogan MRJ

out: Markov, Aarts, Chol,

Last edited:
So, looking at the club retirements & delisting - only list Fraser & English. Where's Rance?

Why would the club announce 2 delistings & not officially remove Alex, who retired 10 months ago, unless they considered the matter unresolved?

Based off that, i dont think the bookies are quite paying out bets on him not coming back.

Richmond wont trade in players just for the sake of it or because supporters want it to happen. Theyre a professional outfit these days down at Punt Road and Im sure whatever they decide it will be best for the list. Im happy for them to just take 3 kids in the draft.

I don't think anyone thinks they would?

It's the off season, so supporters do what they do - window shop & keep the game alive a few more months. As long as the club does due diligence on players that could suit, we all accept & trust the process.

Hogan, Treloar, Stephenson & Wright are all blokes I think they should do due diligence on as they are all talented enough, but carry a few mental question marks.

We did the same with Sydney & Pickett. They worked out, somewhat, well.

So, looking at the club retirements & delisting - only list Fraser & English. Where's Rance?

Why would the club announce 2 delistings & not officially remove Alex, who retired 10 months ago, unless they considered the matter unresolved?

Based off that, i dont think the bookies are quite paying out bets on him not coming back.
I'm not reading too much into this, he officially retired last year so the club probably thinks they don't need to mention it in any of their correspondence this year.

He is gone, we need to accept it and move on.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm not reading too much into this, he officially retired last year so the club probably thinks they don't need to mention it in any of their correspondence this year.

He is gone, we need to accept it and move on.

ok but where is the official last delisted info

if he comes back play Rance 2nd ruck IMHO

That bloke is an utter ******* , I love how he bags the fu** out of RFC and its supporters , then a day after we win the flag he’s trying to flog premiership footballs off to Richmond supporters to buy off him .

I wish he'd just * off into obscurity.

ok but where is the official last delisted info

if he comes back play Rance 2nd ruck IMHO
I don't think there will be any official correspondence. He will just be removed from the list.

Him coming back is a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back