VFL Game Day VFL Round 1: Frankston vs Essendon, Frankston City Oval, Sunday 07/04/19 @ 2 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Frankston are complete garbage so not sure what to make of that performance.

Fun fact, our percentage got out to 1043% at one stage. Ended up with 604. This ******* club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frankston have maybe 6 blokes that are VFL standard so I’m not sure there’s really anything to take from that

There are guys on our VFL list that can’t get a game that should go over there for more opportunity

Frankston have maybe 6 blokes that are VFL standard so I’m not sure there’s really anything to take from that

There are guys on our VFL list that can’t get a game that should go over there for more opportunity
That's the thing, their list isn't that bad on paper. Fordham, Freeman, Rich, Harnett, Tatupu, Newman, Lok and Alabakis are all players that should be good VFL players and then there are half a dozen more that should be VFL standard.

Thanks for the updates today, folks. What's your appraisal of the games from Langford, Ham and Begley?
For me Begley needs another run or two but looked the goods at times. Ham looks about 15 did some good things but next year for 1s. Kyle played well in patches but I’d pick Redman first on today’s form.

Thanks for the updates today, folks. What's your appraisal of the games from Langford, Ham and Begley?
Langford had a good first half, disappointing second.
Ham had 5 good minutes a quarter, but those minutes were very good.
Begley played about 55% of game time, kicked 2 goals. Spent about 10 minutes in the middle too.

Mozzie has a bit of the Colyer's about him.

Need to give draper a run in AFL. He'll be beaten but we need him to have a taste and some exposure to what he needs to do.
He'll be beaten but play him anyway.

Jesus.

Bit harsh

Maybe 10 guys who could play VFL at other clubs

Also want to say that the VFL listed guys were great today. Probably took more out of them (and the young draftees) than the mature guys on our list.

I've already claimed Lazzarro as my boy whilst Jake McQueen, Jacob Brown (23rd man) and new recruits Kurt Aylett and Ray Connelan were all good.

Also want to say that the VFL listed guys were great today. Probably took more out of them (and the young draftees) than the mature guys on our list.

I've already claimed Lazzarro as my boy whilst Jake McQueen, Jacob Brown (23rd man) and new recruits Kurt Aylett and Ray Connelan were all good.

I’m tipping Lazzaro to go in the mid season draft. Still young, versitile and showed a lot of promise last year and locks to have gone up again this year display upwards trajectory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back