VFL Game Day VFL Round 12: North Ballarat vs Essendon (100-46 win)

Remove this Banner Ad

as a forward yeah, setup would need to be rejigged to fit him in.
If it were like for like replacement it would have to be for Stewart, which I can't see happening. It's Stewarts position to lose I think.

I would like to see Laverde play as a wing.He's quick enough and I feel he would add a point of difference with his marking and physicality.

Might need a few more km's in his legs though which could take a few more weeks.

If it were like for like replacement it would have to be for Stewart, which I can't see happening. It's Stewarts position to lose I think.

I would like to see Laverde play as a wing.He's quick enough and I feel he would add a point of difference with his marking and physicality.

Might need a few more km's in his legs though which could take a few more weeks.

He does seem to be playing that type of role at times, this quarter at least, pushing well up & wide. Looking a class above despite set shot issues.

Been a scrappy game. Francis has has a bit of it but has turned the ball over alot. Ridley has been neat with the ball just not much of it. Mutch has been super in the middle and has used the ball well. Clarke has shown great attack and tackling pressure. Merrett has tried hard up forward but kicking to him hasnt helped. McKernan has been poor. Hocking, Howlett and Stanton have been meh. Redman perhaps our best of half back he has run hard and used the ball well.

He does seem to be playing that type of role at times, this quarter at least, pushing well up & wide. Looking a class above despite set shot issues.
D.P.S. might know whether h has ever played a wing sort of role in U18's?

He would certainly add something extra to our midfield and having the ability to push forward he could be a real weapon.

Laverde looks our most dangerous.

Begley and Langford probably a decent chance to play Friday since they're being rested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back