Toast Welcome aboard Jackson Trengove

Remove this Banner Ad

What an extraordinary outpouring of support for Jackson from so many Port fans. Outstanding and oh so very rare. I hope that someone points Trengove in the direction of this thread.

Look after him for us. He'll be dearly missed here.

He's a leader and a warrior and a man of the people. You will love him and I hope he continues his great career with you guys. I personally believe he has a lot of good footy left in him as a KPD.

I've never made the effort to post on another clubs board before but if there ever was a time for it, it's now.

You've secured a real gem here and I hope you get to love him as much as we do over at Port.

Plenty of people have posted here so I'll keep it short.

Bulldogs are officially my second team now.

Good luck Jackson.
thanks for the good wishes port fans. you are gentlemen and scholars. and welcome Trengove. I will make you one of my fav players.

I have to admit that ive never followed trengrove.
But based on his versatility, age and games of experience, i think he is exactly what the club needs as we dont have much players in the age group between 26-30 with games under their belts.
After woods, i think he automatically comes in as 2nd place for our backline as a leader in the next few years (assuming morris only has 1 more year).

OK, I think I've seen enough... The Trengove Chapel opens its doors on Sunday morning at 417 Barkly St.

Come along and pray to St Jackson for whatever miracle or healing you are in need of.
Beards most welcome*. Strictly no dickheads.

upload_2017-10-7_2-3-19.png

* on men only

Good luck Jackson I've watched 98% of every home game you've played live and thank you for your service.

He can often take an eternity to release a wind up handball or kick, but his follow up efforts in close is what he's about. Serviceable kick, don't want him being inventive though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won't be disappointed, a great club man and he will bleed red, white and blue for you guys, like he bled black, white and teal for us. Really sorry to see him go but so happy that he has a chance to keep playing. God luck at your new club JT and all the best.

Pumped about this. Thanks to all the Port supporters for making us all so excited - can't wait to see him pull on our jumper next year.

Obviously a brilliant clubman, ripper bloke with an impeccable character and someone who will die for the red, white and blue, they're the players we want and need.

OK, I think I've seen enough... The Trengove Chapel opens its doors on Sunday morning at 417 Barkly St.

Come along and pray to St Jackson for whatever miracle or healing you are in need of.
Beards most welcome*. Strictly no dickheads.

View attachment 425469

* on men only
I'm about ready to name him captain after this thread.

Jacko is one of the reasons why our club is still around. Very sad to see him go, was frustrating watching him struggle as a forward this year. Absolute rock in defence and excellent support for whoever is your ruck.

A few years ago (mid 2014 and 2015) when he was in defence, if he didnt play - we didn't win.

How much of a breath of fresh air are Port supporters when we're used to dealing with Essendon and St Kilda *******s? Night and day.

Thanks for the kind words, unlike a certain swamp dwelling franchise down the road from us, we respect and appreciate loyalty and don't s**t on players wanting to leave for better opportunities (Troy Chaplin was the exception because of an email burning the club on the way out the door). We supporters have nothing but love for JT for sticking by the club in its hour of need and I've not heard a bad word about him wanting to leave from anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back