List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Harley's stats against the comp?

Unfortunately for Yeo he is the wrong side of thirty, played less than 50% of games in the last three years. And with travel and being the main guy in CBA I am not sure his body will last for three with how he plays (bash and crash)

It is what it is, the club needs to grow up and at some point and start playing the hard line. If they go down that path, it needs to have a never-ending clause of triggers because I don't see his end holding up the deal.
If we want to keep him we have to match what he is offered elsewhere. 2 years + 1 with 40 game trigger on good money is probably where it’s at. I’m perfectly happy with that.

Yeo deserves at least 2. In his current form, he is invaluable to the young mids and contributes more to their development than Kelly imo.
Given his injuries, the club will probably put in clauses around games played, but if he doesn't get injured then he should easily meet them and be paid what he deserves.

As for Reid, pretty much just give him whatever he wants. There'll be cap space aplenty in the next 1-2 years, so make sure to front load the majority of it before Long, Hewett, Ginbey and others come into their prime.

Don't be so sure on Yeo, he was very pissed about how his injuries have been handled. Felt as though he was doing all the right things and it was on the club.
I don’t doubt your info but there’s a couple of questions I’d like to ask.

If he was so pissed why didn’t he request a trade? Was it a case that no one wanted him or he that he asked for one and we convinced him to stay?

Would you sign him right now to a multi year deal on decent coin without performance clauses in place?

I’m happy he’s playing well, I definitely want him to stay but I’m a little gun shy about signing up players with injury histories to multi year deals given our recent past.

Gotta love the Freo board, been a great laugh this week...

No me neither. I think Em meant more the way he brushed it off, he didn't expand on it. I doubt Fyfe really gives a hoot, as it wasn't the defining reason they lost so why does he need to dwell on some cocky upstart who's acting like a triple-time premiership player...?! Time for everyone to move on.......

Gotta love the Freo board, been a great laugh this week...

No me neither. I think Em meant more the way he brushed it off, he didn't expand on it. I doubt Fyfe really gives a hoot, as it wasn't the defining reason they lost so why does he need to dwell on some cocky upstart who's acting like a triple-time premiership player...?! Time for everyone to move on.......
they certainly have some bangers.

Hard to believe we let Reid strut around and bully our players on the weekend. It’s just so *in dockery.
All the hype and crap we have heard about him from the Worst etc and we still let him run around having the time of his life. FMD.

You would think a few of our guys would have looked at each other when it became evident things were not going to plan and said to themselves - well if we are gonna lose today, it’s not gonna be Harley bloody Reid that is going to beat us”

But no. We rolled out the red carpet for the 19 year old Prince of perth on his first derby and said - arise and take your throne young superstar, we are not worthy.
Ugh.

Fremantle supporters have some really weird posts man, I’m born and raised in Melbourne so don’t know any in person but they seem really unhinged and play off a really victimised loser mentality, it’s something else man, I have not seen anything like it from any other club supporters and it’s absolutely hilarious

Fremantle supporters have some really weird posts man, I’m born and raised in Melbourne so don’t know any in person but they seem really unhinged and play off a really victimised loser mentality, it’s something else man, I have not seen anything like it from any other club supporters and it’s absolutely hilarious

Classic little brother syndrome. Easiest sports comparison would be us being the Los Angeles Lakers and the Dockers being the Clippers. Will never measure up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not content with putting Nat Fyfe on his arse, Harley Reid took his insatiable appetite for violence on the road and tried his luck with a member of the local constabulary.

Fellas Harley posted wce Instagram pic of derby.

He loves it here confirmed
Nah, he won't truly love it here until we see bodycam footage of him punching on with cops, jumping on taxis and doing a triathlon to escape a booze bus.

Only then will he be our true prince.

scared season 4 GIF

Question for those who watched Ben Cousins as youngster. How did Ben become so beloved? Was it after his crimes or was he always beloved?

Had Ben Cousins not done the crimes or been a good boy would he still be a cult hero and beloved.

Last edited:
Nah, he won't truly love it here until we see bodycam footage of him punching on with cops, jumping on taxis and doing a triathlon to escape a booze bus.

Only then will he be our true prince.
As long as he doesn't whip a taxi driver with an aerial or try to burn his parents house down we'll be fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back