Player Watch Pick #59 (2022) - Kyle Marshall

Remove this Banner Ad

No reason why he can't play games in year 2. Doogs was miles off it in his first season then played very early on in his second season. Kyle could do the same.

He is about the ideal project tall defender. Genuinely tall, great athletic profile and he can football.

A couple of years putting on enough size without compromising his athletic ability too much and he will be ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironically, MM was the shortest of those great WI fast bowlers.

Those little legs of his pumping away in his run-up. He might've been the opposite to Michael Holding but geez he was a handful to face.

A seriously good bowler.

Anyway welcome to Ports Kyle and all the best to you.

Looks quick for his height. Those runs are nice to watch.

Like watching Usain Bolt getting up to speed out of the blocks. Long legs ='s long stride. It's almost comical how he moves.

1.98m and ranked top in vertical jumps off either foot... amazing AND quick over 20m. Sheesh the kid's got weapons.

Like watching Usain Bolt getting up to speed out of the blocks. Long legs ='s long stride. It's almost comical how he moves.

1.98m and ranked top in vertical jumps off either foot... amazing AND quick over 20m. Sheesh the kid's got weapons.
Hes 201 already and obviously still growing.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is my favourite pick we made! I hope the club can manage his growing body to prevent injuries and reap the rewards in a few years. This is exactly what we need if he can make it to AFL level. Patience is key for this pick imo. Hopefully he can keep his agility and speed as he gains the KGs needed!

I saw a couple of his games this year but didn't realise he was a draft contender until his name popped up on this forum!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back