Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

Remove this Banner Ad

His stats do not reflect his impact today. Only the 10 posessions but his 2nd, 3rd and 4th efforts at times were outstanding. Him and Kosi were huge in the ruck after Reeves went down. Massive impact today
This weeks Coaching Craft segment outlines my above statement perfectly. He has become so so important to us.

You forgot Judd, he would butcher the ball regularly

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
Funny that he's the only one with a premiership, and he won one before he turned into a clanger machine. Although he did win a Norm Smith in a losing side when he wasn't actually that good, just got a lot of footy and looked pretty missing targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury report says Nash had quad tightness, but scan have come back with no issues.

He’s a test for this week. Just gotta get through training.

Great read about Nash's journey with the Hawks and some great insight into the inner workings of player development etc
Quality read and Nash is a quality bloke, how’s the part on the club “I don’t want to move anywhere else! Mitch has put such faith in me and given me such an opportunity. He is a phenomenal coach. His mind… he is just a highly, highly intelligent man. He has opened our eyes this year. We are a young team on a journey. I want to be part of that”.

All the reads like he will be a really strong leader around the club

Great read about Nash's journey with the Hawks and some great insight into the inner workings of player development etc
Wow! That is seriously good footy journalism. Learned a lot about Nash and about the club. Someone in The Age needs to get on to this guy and hire him.

Quality read and Nash is a quality bloke, how’s the part on the club “I don’t want to move anywhere else! Mitch has put such faith in me and given me such an opportunity. He is a phenomenal coach. His mind… he is just a highly, highly intelligent man. He has opened our eyes this year. We are a young team on a journey. I want to be part of that”.

All the reads like he will be a really strong leader around the club
Would ABSOLUTELY love for Nash to eventually move into our leadership group one day.
The mans dedication and commitment to the club is as inspiring as you can get and it'd be the ultimate salute to Mitchell in a lot of ways too given their connection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back