Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn : MSD Pick 12, Brandon Ryan, debuts!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m thinking a Bit of a Mason Cox style player.

We don’t need a world beater up forward. Just someone to help Take some heat and pressure off Lewis

I’m thinking a Bit of a Mason Cox style player.

We don’t need a world beater up forward. Just someone to help Take some heat and pressure off Lewis
He’s an aerial threat, and that’s what we need.

Bring him straight in and see what we have with him and Lewis together, Kosi showed a bit with a couple of grabs yesterday but he is still woeful in front of goals and offers no defensive pressure either. I have a hard time thinking Ryan wouldn't be a large upgrade on Kosi.

This guy is so damn good for how raw he is. Forget his age, he’s still got a lots upside and the thing that I like about him is how he holds himself in contests with such a light frame.

He won’t need to add much to that frame to be a handful.

He could play the late Clarko era Paul Puopolo role to perfection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy is so damn good for how raw he is. Forget his age, he’s still got a lots upside and the thing that I like about him is how he holds himself in contests with such a light frame.

He won’t need to add much to that frame to be a handful.
Have you seen him, live?

Sounds like someone just started a bandwagon!

Should be close to finishing his suspension and playing again. Country lad that looks something in between a Jeromy Cameron and Greg Dear …… hopefully more Jeromy 😀. Got a good feeling a mature pickup won’t need years of development and could be the missing piece of a puzzle in one area of the ground that we need 🤞

Last edited:
Tbh not a bad thing for him to come into the club and get some extra time with burgess before his next game, his going to be a real interesting watch this pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back