Welcome to Hawthorn Pick 44: Blake Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see, the more I like from this kid. Nothing flashy. Gets the job done aka Guerra. Becoming quite reliable for a kid, just wait till he gets 50 games into him. Good times my friends.

With some players its just obvious they are giving everything they've got - all game, every game. He is one of those players, and tonight he won a crucial battle against the best small forward in the game. Hats off.
He wasn't playing on Cyril...?

If Burton has been the silver lining to our season, then Hardwick is the bronze lining. He's bloody fantastic - stack of composure - looks like a 100 gamer out there most of the time.

Still think his nickname should be GooJu (Goo Junior) not Dimma. Can someone get a message out to the playing group about this?

Keeps winning one on one contests and creating opportunity where it doesn't look like it exists.

Seemed a weird selection when he was picked for his first game but he's definitely showed why.

I reckon our coaching staff might just know a thing or two
Are you saying our coaching staff know something about the caper?

Can you let a few posters know this?

Him and Burton have been the highlights this year (Cant forget to mention Tom Mitchell). These 3 at the moment are looking like the nucleus of our next premiership. I've got good knees so am willing to donate to Jager so we can get our fourth star into the next premiership juggernaut. Just saying!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc had Gray. Hardwick had him as part of rotation when Doc was off. Posters are saying Thursday was Doc's best game. I thought it was the Port game.

Doc had Gray. Hardwick had him as part of rotation when Doc was off. Posters are saying Thursday was Doc's best game. I thought it was the Port game.
Thank you for clearing that up. In that case he was great against port snd he has backed it up again in adelaide. He is getting his confidence back

Deserved this weeks nomination. Kept an all Australian in Eddie Betts to one goal and also got a bit of the ball himself and went at nearly 90% efficiency and gets overlooked by someone who picked up cheap stats in a soft game.

Deserved this weeks nomination. Kept an all Australian in Eddie Betts to one goal and also got a bit of the ball himself and went at nearly 90% efficiency and gets overlooked by someone who picked up cheap stats in a soft game.
I have to say it is very surprising that neither hardwick or fiorini got the nom. My guess is the afl want to give a bit of a pump up to the current crop of brissie kids, encouragement to stay put if you like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back