Welcome to the Bulldogs Sam Darcy

Remove this Banner Ad

So pumped! Despite being very raw still in terms of his body, he has deserved the debut. Been starring for weeks now.

And in the robodog jumper - amazingly fitting.

He’ll go well. Has the smarts and is so classy.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can the doctors on the board who diagnosed Naughtons crippling scoliosis identify the terrible affliction this young man suffers?
I'm not a doctor, as is well known, but I've seen this condition before...

Martial Arts Reality GIF by CBS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it likely he ends up the most enormous unit in the AFL? Size-wise, not just height. He's currently 209.5cm. His weight right now doesn't matter but going by his father's genes, he has the genetic predisposition to end up thick. Not out of the ordinary to assume he could be 115kg given Mason Cox is 211cm, 108kg and still built like Zayne Cordy.

That makes him a freak of nature in our game. How bloody exciting is the prospect of having an athlete of that stature play for the Bulldogs.

Is it likely he ends up the most enormous unit in the AFL? Size-wise, not just height. He's currently 209.5cm. His weight right now doesn't matter but going by his father's genes, he has the genetic predisposition to end up thick. Not out of the ordinary to assume he could be 115kg given Mason Cox is 211cm, 108kg and still built like Zayne Cordy.

That makes him a freak of nature in our game. How bloody exciting is the prospect of having an athlete of that stature play for the Bulldogs.

I give you Peter Street and Ayce Cordy! :laughing:

At that size he'd be like Sandilands, but with greater athleticism.

I wonder if Sam Darcy will spend time playing on Sean Darcy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back