Welcome Welcome to the Hawks Jack Scrimshaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Really excited to have him on board.

195cm future midfield prospect.

Seems to have already bulked up despite a few set backs. I hear he's ready for a crack at his first full preseason. Could be anything!

http://m.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2016-11-26/midfield-goals-for-193cm-jack-scrimshaw
238723d9c6752a817aafc0a5d1092d4a.jpg

you're being an unthinking fangirl about this kid.

P.S. good luck to him and i hope he EARNS an opportunity at the AFL level.

Dufus.

You ONLY play at Hawthorn if you earn the opportunity over who else is available on the list.
Very happy with that approach.

Ps. Using the female tense as some sort of pejorative shows clearly YOUR level....and it's less than stellar.

Love it when Hawks supporters get to join the club. I love putting on my guernsey, can’t imagine what it must feel like to put it on and run on to the G! Welcome home, Jack!

Welcome Jack! Hope you have a long and successful career at Hawthorn.

We basically got him for free so pretty low risk trade.
We just used the future 4th rounder from the Suns to get Scully!

In effect we got Scully and Scrimshaw for a future 3rd round pick.

Outrageous by Wright. What a guru!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being unable to break into one of the worst outfits in history doesn't fill me with great confidence but I wish the kid all the best.
Talentwise - way ahead of plenty in their team. Off field / attitude issues meant he was out of favour with Dew and the current hierarchy.

Being unable to break into one of the worst outfits in history doesn't fill me with great confidence but I wish the kid all the best.
Lyons and Barlow were easily best 22 at the club as well yet couldn't get a game, just a crappy club.

Scrimshaw will be a good player. What's the deal with Burton getting traded? Is it just to free up some salary cap space or is there a dicipline/injury problem? Thanks in advance.

Why would anyone honestly answer that question prior to trading him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back