Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RU_

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I’m voting for Dennis Confetti because wanting to see someone like Hatchy squirm is just an evil thought. Hatchys a nice bloke, he couldn’t possibly be evil?

boncer34

3KZ is Football

Brownlow Medallist
In the grandstand at the Brunswick St. Oval
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club
I'm voting MWPP not because of the atrocious song (if I could for that, I would), but I find that quite often people who make jokey posts, especially on day one, are hiding something.

boncer34
I think it's time to turn that smile upside down too. I'm going for MWPP based on EJW's theory that evil players try to pass themselves off as harmless funsters early in order to hide their dark intent.

boncer34

Cadaver

Hotel? Trivago.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, Las Vegas Bears
Killing gym4life Night 1 gives me vibes of someone that takes werewolf seriously picking off someone they don't want in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
I’m a Seer so lynching me would be a dumb idea .
I used my Seer ability to Seer por_please_ya as The Doctor
I vote for Elton Johns Wig because people who initiate village lynches are the ones who are hiding something
boncer34

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
Third , but I have been killed early each of the other 2 times . I don’t care that I have made myself a target by outing myself because it seemed to save por_please_ya in a previous game when she did that after it seemed like she was set to be lynched by the village .Worst that could happen from here is that I end up dead at night anyway as a revenge kill OR lynched by my own villagers who don’t believe me but then end up worse off because they lose one of my own /my Seer ability in the process
#integrity

DapperJong

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Third , but I have been killed early each of the other 2 times . I don’t care that I have made myself a target by outing myself because it seemed to save por_please_ya in a previous game when she did that after it seemed like she was set to be lynched .
Worst that could happen from here is that I end up dead at night anyway as a revenge kill OR lynched by my own villagers who don’t believe me but then end up worse off
#integrity
It's fine to reveal yourself (maybe when you get more than 2 votes) but you really should have kept porps' identity a secret.

Let's hope you're the fake seer.

Agent93

Ninety Three
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Anyone want to ping the Wooshette in PPY's direction today?

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps

MWPP

Magical Eagle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Scorchers, Black Caps
Revealing a flog is a fair way removed from revealing a doctor!!
Well I was going to be lynched thanks to you so at least the village can benefit from the knowledge now (as opposed to me being muted in my death )

As for revealing - in both cases it was for the same reason ie to save our own skins
And there’s always the chance that I’m the fake Seer

Or making this whole thing up

Believe whatever you want to believe :)

Top Bottom