Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

A flog’s seer tomorrow night would confirm Agent’s story and then we know we have a certain good guy. Vote on him needs to be avoided at all costs at this stage.
Inclined to agree with this to be honest. No point lynching a good doctor. We need more proof. However would evil really put their head on the chopping block like that? Revealing you're the doc can be a death sentence.

Would the seer turn up ‘wildcard’? Or ‘doctor’?

If the former, we don’t really know what role he’s chosen...?
It'll turn up wc. I guarantee you I'm a doc. The other alternative is that I'm a really s**t SK. Couldn't be a vampire because bonce wouldn't let me.

Not 100% on this but I believe the flogs have to pass the amulet out of the faction today. Send it to me I'll protect sante overnight and send it back tomorrow

Who would choose to be a WC doctor?

Not buying it.
I would if I was a wildcard . I’m a WC-supporting doctor IRL so the perfect role for me ...

Besides , it’s one of if not the outright best good role , so the choice makes sense to me
Especially coming from Agent93

Ha. No. I'm not the Doctor lol. If I was I'd protect A93 tonight so that the flogs can seer him. That's a message to the real doctor.... If he or she is listening.
The flogs seer him and they get the wildcard result anyway. As mang pointed out already there’s no point. A seer just confirms that he may be telling the truth about being a doctor, and that he is telling the truth about being a wildcard rather than night immune head. But he’d have no incentive to lie if he was a night immune head about being the wildcard as that can easily be verified to be false by a seer. Would be pretty self-defeating.

It'll turn up wc. I guarantee you I'm a doc. The other alternative is that I'm a really s**t SK. Couldn't be a vampire because bonce wouldn't let me.

Not 100% on this but I believe the flogs have to pass the amulet out of the faction today. Send it to me I'll protect sante overnight and send it back tomorrow
There's a guarantee there. And if it doesn't happen then we know who we can kill. And good point Tarkyn_24.

Unvote Agent93.

Vote 3KZ is Football. Because Far Kern deflected the vote away from him.

boncer34

Ha. No. I'm not the Doctor lol. If I was I'd protect A93 tonight so that the flogs can seer him. That's a message to the real doctor.... If he or she is listening.
I know you aren’t the doctor
It’s just that .....the above post and your one about integrity manifesting as deceit /lies in this game , reminds me of the vote to lynch you

I am going to put my vote on por_please_ya. If anyone actually thought por_please_ya was the doctor she would have been whacked quick smart last night. Seers as Doctor and denies it. Three missed kills last night. Surely one evil faction would have tested seer claim. On the odds I think someone did and por_please_ya is night immune. This makes sense.
boncer34
I’m standing my ground and sticking to voting for 3KZ is football based on the fact that he tried to deflect onto you (and from Far Kern earlier ).... but if further information shows that we are wrong about 3KZ, I may be forced to turn my attention onto you my friend , based on your own advice /logic

We don’t need to pass it ever. It can go around us twice :)

Why didn’t you say anything yesterday? Not buying your story

Maybe because there was no need for him to expose himself given that pantskyle the martyr was the safer and in the end , the eventual lynch option ?

Should have nothing to worry about tonight too - he claimed he protected MWPP last night so he can afford to wait another night. Food for thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have nothing to worry about tonight too - he claimed he protected MWPP last night so he can afford to wait another night. Food for thought.
Yeah but we didn't know he was supposed WC Doctor then. Therefore lurking evil wouldn't have known.

Is it worth the risk?

Maybe because there was no need for him to expose himself given that pantskyle the martyr was the safer and in the end , the eventual lynch option ?
Also in addition to this - Agent93 had protected himself the previous night so had to pass on the immunity , as he said he has gone ND, himself , me. So he could protect himself tonight (but not last night ) . Outing himself yesterday would’ve made him a target .

Lol. I was just saying. People can be clever at twisting things.
I'm 100% Boncer. I'm glad iI only have to worry

Yeah but we didn't know he was supposed WC Doctor then. Therefore lurking evil wouldn't have known.

Is it worth the risk?
I don’t understand what risk you’re referring to. Flogs retain the amulet one extra night, Agent self protects. Then tomorrow reassess?

I don’t understand what risk you’re referring to. Flogs retain the amulet one extra night, Agent self protects. Then tomorrow reassess?
Yeah I forgot that the Doc role means it's protect one night and then pass next.

This is pretty clear logic. Agent93 is known to be ‘shouty’ and could have denied Pantskyle’s claim all yesterday. Instead, tried to go to ground and now is claiming a highly unlikely role. Evil.

Yeah I forgot that the Doc role means it's protect one night and then pass next.
The other thing I want to know is why he wants the amulet when we still have our other doctor in play who can easily protect him tonight without us potentially risking handing the amulet straight to evil.

The flogs seer him and they get the wildcard result anyway. As mang pointed out already there’s no point. A seer just confirms that he may be telling the truth about being a doctor, and that he is telling the truth about being a wildcard rather than night immune head. But he’d have no incentive to lie if he was a night immune head about being the wildcard as that

Y'all jumped on pants, and I figured revealing would have painted a night kill target on me. At this stage if I don't get lynched I'm self protecting again tonight, so no point in the hidden doc covering me.

If Agent93 is telling the truth , he isn’t immune from today’s lynch though (but was immune from yesterday’s lynch and would be immune from tomorrow’s lynch if he opts to protect himself tonight )

That’s what I meant re: self protection
There was no need for him to speak up yesterday

But there was a need today because it looked like the village was going to kill him

The other thing I want to know is why he wants the amulet when we still have our other doctor in play who can easily protect him tonight without us potentially risking handing the amulet straight to evil.
Because the hand back will prove me. I can self protect tonight anyway, I am literally only vulnerable to lynch today.

Y'all jumped on pants, and I figured revealing would have painted a night kill target on me. At this stage if I don't get lynched I'm self protecting again tonight, so no point in the hidden doc covering me.
Makes sense but what Pants said could equally be true. I'll change my vote as I don't want to risk losing a key good role but being a 50/50 chance of being evil you shouldn't get the amulet imo.

He did offer to swap with sante
There aren’t many people who are proven good
It makes sense to protect yourself when able
And if he passes the amulet on, it might still be handing it straight to evil ....

This post is a credible sign that your behaviour aligns with what you’ve already stated. To me that makes you incrementally more trustworthy. Agree the doc probably shouldn’t protect you.

Devil’s advocate though - you don’t need night protection if you’re a head of some description anyway... so surviving the night tells us nothing.

I know it probably seems like I’m trying to paint you into a corner here but I’m genuinely not. Just trying to make sure we consider all angles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back