Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think he’s added more to this game than me then you’re using your #integrity :$
I never said this . In fact , as you can see above , I said that I think you’re both evil .

Not all of us have been blessed with an amulet and doc protection all game we have to prove ourselves, that’s all I’m doing, what’s the difference kill EJW today and if we learn nothing tonight kil me tomorrow.
If you think he’s added more to this game than me then you’re using your #integrity :$
You know what, you have added more to the game than me. I've only fired up in the last coupe of days.

That simply doesn't make you good and me evil though. That's shocking logic.

Explain your own movement in terms of activity then :p .
I’ve explained my movements before the game even started, long weekend. Since all my family left I’ve been here constantly posting and watching other players. I have NOT just popped up at deadlines and when people talk about me.
Dunno how you are all so blind.

You know what, you have added more to the game than me. I've only fired up in the last coupe of days.

That simply doesn't make you good and me evil though. That's shocking logic.
They think we are both evil, if that’s the reasoning and one of us has to die it should be you. I’m just a ‘suspicion’ you are a fact.
But that’s too much common sense.

They think we are both evil, if that’s the reasoning and one of us has to die it should be you. I’m just a ‘suspicion’ you are a fact.
But that’s too much common sense.
Again, how am I a fact Woosh?

You are spreading absolutely falsehoods.

We are both suspicions.

You are coming across more guilty with evry post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Intriguing that deaneus would like your post, EJW....

I agree with the central tenet - I thought it would between Kdavva and Woosh, now Woosh is trying to implicate EJW... it’s working because I’m easily swayed, but her protestations in the last couple days feel... forced

I think I’ve already voted to lynch Woosh today, so... no
Let's say, by chance, Woosh is lying and she's evil.

That still makes one of you and EJW evil, or both of you evil.

All yours and EJW votes say to me, is that you're not in the same faction as Woosh (if Woosh was evil).

The only scenarios possible, try and get your heads around it:

• IF Woosh Villager. EJW and deaneus are Jongs. Stevi_Tigers Alpha Dapper / Stevi a Jong, and EJW or deaneus opposite heads
  • IF EJW Villager. deaneus Jongfather, Stevi Jong. Woosh Alpha Dapper / Woosh & Stevi are Jongs, deaneus Dapper
  • IF deaneus Villager. EJW and Stevi Jongs. Woosh Alpha Dapper / Woosh & Stevi Jongs, EJW Dapper
  • IF Stevi_Tigers Villager. EJW and deaneus Jongs. Woosh Alpha Dapper.

I can't see Stevi_Tigers as a head. He's hardly been around. He's either a Jong hiding behind his master or a bored and inactive Villager.
I could be very wrong though. Maybe he IS a Head and deliberately staying out of the spotlight and watching everybody else fight to the death whilst he sneaks around. If he IS a head, I'd say he's the lone wolf, and in that scenario Woosh cannot be Evil, she has to be a Villager (as both EJW and deaneus have voted to lynch her).

Last edited:

All yours and EJW votes say to me, is that you're not in the same faction as Woosh (if Woosh was evil).

• IF Woosh Villager. EJW and deaneus are Jongs. Stevi_Tigers Alpha Dapper / Stevi a Jong, and EJW or deaneus opposite heads
  • IF EJW Villager. deaneus Jongfather, Stevi Jong. Woosh Alpha Dapper / Woosh & Stevi are Jongs, deaneus Dapper
  • IF deaneus Villager. EJW and Stevi Jongs. Woosh Alpha Dapper / Woosh & Stevi Jongs, EJW Dapper

I can't see Stevi_Tigers as a head. He's hardly been around. He's either a Jong hiding behind his master or a bored and inactive Villager.
I could be very wrong though. Maybe he IS a Head and deliberately staying out of the spotlight and watching everybody else fight to the death whilst he sneaks around. If he IS a head, I'd say he's the lone wolf, and in that scenario Woosh cannot be Evil, she has to be a Villager (as both EJW and deaneus have voted to lynch her).
MWPP 3KZ is Football RU_ what are your thoughts.

That’s nice work - not to be dumb, how do we know you’re not involved, I take it you were seered earlier and came back clean?

That’s nice work - not to be dumb, how do we know you’re not involved, I take it you were seered earlier and came back clean?
I was fake Seered by MWPP as the Doctor. I've claimed Village from the start. I've proven my loyalty to the Village, in my voting and in my behaviour.

Of course evil would try and deflect from themselves and question my role, typical.

I have no real choice but than to follow the rest of known good :/ I'm sorry Wooshette, I tried but the odds are stacked against you and I can't change anyone else's mind.

boncer34

I think Stevi_Tigers is the only one left to vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back