Werewolf WEREWOLF - TRADITIONAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Melting doesn't have to come in the form of going ape s**t. Have a coke and a smile!

I exited the game 12hrs ago when SM and TFW were both good.

I can accept borrowed time in games.

No votes for this one please...

Good game everyone - well played Michaels. I always knew you were evil :D

It's funny, I think on some level people knew something was amiss. At a certain point everyone went native and feral attacking everyone
I had no idea - I didn't for one second think this could happen.

I would hope for future werewolf games that this kind of decision on a game doesn't effect them.

Essentially pandoras box has been opened now so will we get mods in games now pulling similar stunts to one up each other?

It's funny, I think on some level people knew something was amiss. At a certain point everyone went native and feral attacking everyone
I at least tried to stick to some strategic principle in the end rather than believing my own rubbish. The vote-off with Dr. C was fun.

Great idea Michaels, I'm happy to be ****ed around with for a laugh, and in the end how different is it to a game with a result? Just don't do it again...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when OES posted a player list / confirmed role list, could the jig have been up then? As in not enough remaining players to fill all the supposed roles left?

Michaels who was the closest to figuring it out? You mentioned OES at one point

Everyone had said for a while they wanted to run a game with just villagers. It's happened now, so can we please put a pin in it and go back to normal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when OES posted a player list / confirmed role list, could the jig have been up then? As in not enough remaining players to fill all the supposed roles left?
It was why I thought Red Mist was evil for suggesting a double lynch with three villagers left. I'm a bit of a fool for not seeing it though - it was so obvious in hindsight.

The funny thing is I was thinking of doing this for Zelda but couldn't bring myself to do it to a theme I adored so much.

Less than a week later and I couldn't pick up on it.

Evil was on the verge of victory, but in this instance evil aren't who you think they are. Not by a long shot.

This game evil has hidden themselves extremley well, there was only 5 evil players right from the very start. 4 of those were actual players, the 5th member was someone who oversaw everything from a distance while pulling the strings.

Because of these 5 evil men, the village had been left a complete mess. they were accusing each other day upon day trying to work out who the mafia and wereboncers were but they kept lucking out. villagers were lynched by the dozen, villagers were night killed, but why?

There is a very simple explanation for all of this.

the 5 evil players that have caused the villagers demise are:
BigJoeD_ The Filth Wizard Frankston Rover Blacky and Michaels.

What about everyone else you might be thinking?

The truth is, every other player in the game was a villager. some were given powerless village roles (flogs) / Lover to give them a sense of realism.

Along the way we did have to let a few people in on the master plan to help ensure the game continued for a little while. So a big thanks to Dogs, Bet on Blue and Rodney for not spilling the beans. these guys were in fact also villagers, but when we killed them at night we just assigned them a evil role. clever right?

The master plan is now complete. No doubt some of you will laugh, some may even cry, and a lot will probably hate us but we can assure you from our perspective it was well worth it. 3 weeks of planning and it was glorious. :D:p

tl:dr
Quivorir (villager)
Far Kern (villager)
dennis crumpet (villager)
Red mist (villager)
JT_the_Man (villager)
Thatsapaddlin (villager)
Andonis1997 (villager)
FR0GGY (villager)
I Dont Care (villager)
tigland (villager)
burningdwarf (villager)
Mooch (villager)

all villagers, killed by us 5 evil bastards.
WTF

Perhaps so. I'm allowed to be a tad annoyed, those that ran this wouldn't have had it any other way.

A tad annoyed implies that you're only a little affected by this... you just got through saying you're going to have a break from Werewolf because of this.

You're rattled. (that was a pun, a baby toy is a rattle)

I just want you all to know I had nothing to do with it, just an innocent vigilante caught up in an evil web...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back