Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was lynching you?
Now the sooky lalas look worse again.
Every single player knows smeg is evil(apart from OES :D)so your little tantrum looks silly too.
You’ve actually gone from yes that’s fair enough Rodney I understand how it may look (asked to be seered which doesn’t help only looks worse),
To chucking a wobbly when you aren’t even going to come close to being lynched.
Asking for the GF’s lynching to be postponed a day, surely you can see how dodgy that looks for a Suspected SK?
If you aren’t then you might want to check what you’re saying because it just keeps getting worse. I reckon the damage is done though and nothing I or anybody else says will save you in coming days now.
Fair enough I’m getting frustrated that you guys can’t see it and I can’t seem to get through. I apologise if I offended you. Might need to step back I think.

Just lynch me then. You clowns are hopeless.
We’re not lynching you. The actual seer has seered manangatang as the godfather. We are lynching him. Anyone who defers from this will make my shortlist for evil.

We’re not lynching you. The actual seer has seered manangatang as the godfather. We are lynching him. Anyone who defers from this will make my shortlist for evil.
The kill on Smeg is as good as a seer. We know that Smeg is evil but we don't know what kind of evil. It makes no difference if the mafia keep their seer because everyone is out in the open. We know Mang is GF but he is not the role-blocker and there is a chance that we can take out the roleblocker or even the SK.

It is a bit selfish on my part but I welcome the opportunity to do it because maybe, Smeg is the SK. It would also be handy to remove the roleblocker.

Apologies for the previous post. I've allowed myself to get too absorbed in this.

Fair enough I’m getting frustrated that you guys can’t see it and I can’t seem to get through. I apologise if I offended you. Might need to step back I think.
Lol don’t be silly I don’t get offended in werewolf!
It’s going to sort itself out and there will be casualties one way the other. I’m taking mang and smeg out as evil which leaves 13. From there I have 5 confirmed good which leaves one mafia and one SK from 8.
Quite a few who just aren’t around and could narrow the numbers down significantly soon.

Ok there are enough players left to take the smeg route today over the GF and see what happens. I’m pretty happy to do it even just for the laughs if it *s up.
I had been thinking about it earlier today but was wary of any SK looking to go deep, but that’s a fair way off.
Seers got them are pointless do yeah I’m happy to do it.

Just one other thing.
Thought it was a sure thing Jmoo was intimidated, who votes the seer? But Dingster is dead and there is no indimidator around.
******* bizarre.

Another thing as I trawl through the rubbish inactives.
Stevi has been a non entity just popping in to put one on the obvious late in day among his 4 posts.
TJASTAs last post was yesterday when he voted for a player who was already ******* dead.

Another thing as I trawl through the rubbish inactives.
Stevi has been a non entity just popping in to put one on the obvious late in day among his 4 posts.
TJASTAs last post was yesterday when he voted for a player who was already ******* dead.

******* spammer :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one other thing.
Thought it was a sure thing Jmoo was intimidated, who votes the seer? But Dingster is dead and there is no indimidator around.
******* bizarre.
no ones intimidated me. my posting is all me, baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back