Which Tiger from the 90s-00s would you slot into todays line up if you could? (No Richo!)

Remove this Banner Ad

See I think Bowdo should have been half forward, he was misused, he would be competing for Caddy's spot.

I love your mention of Broderick wow, what a gun
I never remember Broderick being a gun! He was a slow fat plodder that handballed a lot!

Shane Tuck....would fit right in to this side
Ahhhh yes Tucky would be a great get...a big bullocking mid that knows only one way...Tucky would be awesome in todays side!
Forgot about Tucky!
If one had to choose between Tucky and Knighta it would be a tough call...but for our current side I would lean towards Tucky, as much as I rate Knighta, simply cos he would be the perfect compliment to our on-ball brigade! Tough and hard at it like Mr Cripps!

But could he kick raking goals on the run a la Tivendale?
Look, I enjoyed watching Tivva wind up and roost one, but he was actually a fairly poor kick in terms of accuracy, and a truly shocking decision maker - one of the worst we have ever had. Bloody good player in one of the AFL video games though!

Look, I enjoyed watching Tivva wind up and roost one, but he was actually a fairly poor kick in terms of accuracy, and a truly shocking decision maker - one of the worst we have ever had. Bloody good player in one of the AFL video games though!
Turnoverdale !!

Was good for about a season then it was like wtf is wrong with this guy. Looks like a great kick but isn’t

1. Matty Knights - I was at that Essendon Final. Turned the game. Walk straight into the side
2. Brad Ottens - At his peak, playing as full time ruck resting forward when Lynch is resting
3. Leon Cameron - Imagine after Houli's retirement, Leon was plonked across half back.
4. Craig Lambert - Inside beast that had a brilliant footy IQ and handballed to advantage where no one else would be thinking could happen.
5. Paul Broderick - Another smart player that was highly skilled and played better as the game wore on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhh yes Tucky would be a great get...a big bullocking mid that knows only one way...Tucky would be awesome in todays side!
Forgot about Tucky!
If one had to choose between Tucky and Knighta it would be a tough call...but for our current side I would lean towards Tucky, as much as I rate Knighta, simply cos he would be the perfect compliment to our on-ball brigade! Tough and hard at it like Mr Cripps!
and a dead-eye kick for goal

Hoping we gets a chance to re-live the Tambling name back at RFC with F/S's... 👍:richmond:👍
I wouldn’t go that far
Happy enjoying our current success without dipping too far into the days of gut wrenching losses when we were overrun in the final quarter and managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
Happy to not have to witness any games like Rd7 2007, 157pt loss to Geelong. Nowadays, we make THEM cry

From grand final team

Ottens replace Nankervis
Bowden replace Broad
Krakouer replace Castagna
Deledio replace Lambert
Tambling replace Bellis

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sorry, thats the only one i disagree with. Broad is one of my favs and is completely underrated. If bowden replaces anyone from the premiership team, i'd have to say Pickett (only coz he's had one game) otherwise he'd replace baker.

1. Matty Knights - I was at that Essendon Final. Turned the game. Walk straight into the side
2. Brad Ottens - At his peak, playing as full time ruck resting forward when Lynch is resting
3. Leon Cameron - Imagine after Houli's retirement, Leon was plonked across half back.
4. Craig Lambert - Inside beast that had a brilliant footy IQ and handballed to advantage where no one else would be thinking could happen.
5. Paul Broderick - Another smart player that was highly skilled and played better as the game wore on.

Lambert was a very handy player - def worthy of being in the discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back