Bumped Who DON'T you want? (2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not upset with this prediction. Ash has hardly set the world on fire.
Unlike Dylan Stephens, who has set the world on fire?

Ash has played an extra season of games to this point compared to Stephens.

Stephens's second half of 2022 was an encouraging sign that he may be capable of becoming an integral part of the Sydney team, but Ash may also yet develop into a key part of the Giants team, particularly with the change of coach.

I am not upset with this prediction. Ash has hardly set the world on fire.
Yeah drafting Ash 2 years after the mistake of drafting Ling would've been a real black mark on Dalrymple's resume. Wasting a top 5 pick on a speedy HBF is one of the dumbest traps you could fall into, hell that extends to the top 10. I've been saying that for years, including 2019. Dyl hasn't exactly been as good as Serong or Young but he's showed a lot more promise than Ash

Yeah drafting Ash 2 years after the mistake of drafting Ling would've been a real black mark on Dalrymple's resume. Wasting a top 5 pick on a speedy HBF is one of the dumbest traps you could fall into, hell that extends to the top 10. I've been saying that for years, including 2019. Dyl hasn't exactly been as good as Serong or Young but he's showed a lot more promise than Ash
Ash could easily play wing

Melbourne NOT to draft Luke Jackson at 3.

Ruckmen are not that important, and Melbourne already has a top ruck, plus a competent backup in Preuss.

Would be a ridiculous pick. Will not be re-signing membership if Dees pick Jackson, will get a GWS membership instead.
Out of interest. Did you buy a GWS membership instead of a Dees one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back