Who wants godsmack banned????

Remove this Banner Ad

BlueBoy83

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2004
Other Teams
CARLTON
Personally i wouldnt like to see him banned ...

He has an opinion about pagan, which a lot of ppl do, and just because we dont agree with it doesnt mean he should be banned. The only beef i have with him is the insulting manner in which he goes about his posting and the fact thats all he talks about.

He would be great value if he could find other topics to discuss, not just his beef he has with pagan. Leave that till the end of next year to assess, not 1.5 yrs into his tenure.

Personally id love to see what other posts u can come up with, preferably not bagging the club players or anything. C'mon mate im sure ur an intellegent footy supporter who has plenty to talk about. How about what players we should look at in trade next year, ways to shut down opposition, or players you have been really impressed with this year for the blues etc. Im sure u have an opinion on these topics as well??

C'mon godsmack, i'd love to hear what u have to say on topics other than pagan!! U still have every chance to re-deam urself in my books, and im sure everyone else.

GO BLUES

:D

Thrawn,

You are a disgrace, and the rest of you cry babies should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why dont you stop comparing dress sizes and look at what is actually happening. Completely gutless individuals with no moral values are creating insulting threads on Godsmacks mum because they dont like his point of view on a coach. Its nothing short of pathetic.

And all the time you are looking for an excuse to ban him.
How proud you all must be.

Originally posted by theGimp
Thrawn,

You are a disgrace, and the rest of you cry babies should be ashamed of yourselves.

And why am I disgrace? I have already said that he hasn't done enough to warrant a ban, but if he continues to insult other users on the basis that they have different opinions than him then he will be punished.

Why dont you stop comparing dress sizes and look at what is actually happening.

ODNs and I are aware enough of what his happening here. You on the other hand burst on the scene displaying your ignorance of the matter.

Completely gutless individuals with no moral values are creating insulting threads on Godsmacks mum because they dont like his point of view on a coach. Its nothing short of pathetic. And all the time you are looking for an excuse to ban him.
How proud you all must be.

You are only judging us from only the few threads you have seen on this board. Simply put, you don't know the history between the two parties here so I don't think you're qualified enough to call me a 'disgrace' or calling anyone here gutless for that matter. Godsmack has a history of creating verbal spats towards other posters and especially the moderators. And I think you will find that the title of Godsmack's mum was edited and one thread was deleted because someone called him a f*cking di*khead or something just as insulting in the thread title.

I really don't care what his opinions are in fact I welcome them just like everyone else's. But what the problem was that he continued to persist with idoitic insults because some people here said "no" to him about Pagan. I have seen enough here on this board for him to be disclipined - you on the other hand have not so you base your comments on only a few threads.

You really do have no justification to call me a disgrace or anyone here gutless. I assure you that if you saw the whole picture rather than just a portion of it, you will understand.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110527

Read the above thread. On the main forum:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115153

Read and judge my "disgraceful" actions yourself. The last thing we need is friction between Blues supporters on this board, our board. But people overstep the line when they insult other people because they don't agree with them. It causes petty arguments which isn't required. This applies to everyone here, not only godsmack.

To clarify, I have seen all of the threads in question and taken part in most on godsmacks side. I know him personally and he does get fired up. But who doesnt when provoked. If you are able look at his first thread ever on the Carlton board, he copped it big time for expressing his opinion, I dont blame him for being insulting as this was the trend set on his first post.

I would have thought that 'going' someone's mum would be cause enough to be banned. It ****ed me off so I can imagine that it didnt exactly help the situation.

Originally posted by theGimp
To clarify, I have seen all of the threads in question and taken part in most on godsmacks side. I know him personally and he does get fired up. But who doesnt when provoked. If you are able look at his first thread ever on the Carlton board, he copped it big time for expressing his opinion, I dont blame him for being insulting as this was the trend set on his first post.

I would have thought that 'going' someone's mum would be cause enough to be banned. It ****ed me off so I can imagine that it didnt exactly help the situation.
If you know him, you are not exactly coming from a neutral perspective then are you? If you post something controversial and expect people to commit in advance to sacking a coach who has not had enough time yet and admit that you don't like that particular coach, it is not surprising that you will get an unfavourable reaction. Post the same post in 1 or 2 more years if we have gone backwards with no end in sight, the reaction would be different. Most don't believe in being negative about their own club without the proof already being in the pudding.

You talk about posting about his mum and you have a point, note that the remark was edited. Not very articulate and well thought out at all. Obviously the intent of the post is wondering just what Pagan has done to raise this poster's ire so much. You want to talk about appropriateness, then telling the moderators that they are organising gay sex nights and then calling them bum chums a few weeks later AFTER posts and PM's were sent to try to smooth out the issues, then you get a totally different perspective. On most boards on BF, I assure you the mods would be inclined to instigate a permanent site wide banning.

I suggest you come fully armed or stay off this forum. Friend of a poster or not, you have no rights here.

Thanks

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
I suggest you come fully armed or stay off this forum. Friend of a poster or not, you have no rights here.

Thanks

No problem, but I do suggest you get off your high horse. Your neverending reminders about how I have no rights are becoming very very boring. I dont have the first clue about what you mean about coming here armed either.

You need to get out more ODN.

Gimp, fully armed with the facts is what I am referring to. My boring reminders are standard fare for a non-Carlton supporter that wants to have a go at Carlton supporters and/or moderators on a Carlton board. We get it, you side with Godsmack and his ideas. That's great. No need to keep pushing the point.

As for getting out more, thanks for your concern. I work full time in a demanding job and raise a young child as well. I'm doing okay.

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
Gimp, fully armed with the facts is what I am referring to. My boring reminders are standard fare for a non-Carlton supporter that wants to have a go at Carlton supporters and/or moderators on a Carlton board. We get it, you side with Godsmack and his ideas. That's great. No need to keep pushing the point.

As for getting out more, thanks for your concern. I work full time in a demanding job and raise a young child as well. I'm doing okay.

Big Cheshire cat grin. That makes two of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back