NFL Who Wins Super Bowl LII?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreamed last night that scores were tied 24-24 in the NFC Champ, NO @ MIN, we're in FG range, our holder fumbles the spot with 4 seconds left, Forbath can't get the kick away, rolling ball recovered by T'eo or someone, everyone falls over and he returns it for 6.

:'(
Still sounds better than the last time they played in the 2009/10 NFC championship game.

Given that we have a pretty clear idea of who the 3 and 4 seeds will be in each conference..anyone want to hazard a guess at how the wildcard games will pan out schedule wise?

Im going to assume minnesota keeps the bye and the saints win the south meaning jacksonville kansas new orleans and the rams will be the home teams in wild card weekend.

Wild card weekend schedule?

Saturday @ 4.40

Wild card team @ Jacksonville

Saturday @ 8.00

Wild card team @ New Orleans

Sunday @1.00

Wild card team @ Kansas

Sunday @ 4.40

Wild card team @ LA rams

Thoughts?

Given that we have a pretty clear idea of who the 3 and 4 seeds will be in each conference..anyone want to hazard a guess at how the wildcard games will pan out schedule wise?

Im going to assume minnesota keeps the bye and the saints win the south meaning jacksonville kansas new orleans and the rams will be the home teams in wild card weekend.

Saturday @ 4.40

Saturday @ 8.00

Sunday @1.00

Wild card team @ Kansas

Sunday @ 4.40

Wild card team @ LA rams

Thoughts?
Flip the AFC Games. KC always seem to get put on the Saturday. so ESPN will get that.

I hope USC let the Rams have the Saturday night game.

Vikes and game ending FGs in NFCG don’t go well together. Still remember late 90s loss to the Falcons when the 15-1 Vikes were knocked out thanks to reliable kicker missing first time in ages.

At this stage I favour Saints v Pats bowl, maybe Keenum will grow on me in playoffs

Vikes and game ending FGs in NFCG don’t go well together. Still remember late 90s loss to the Falcons when the 15-1 Vikes were knocked out thanks to reliable kicker missing first time in ages.

At this stage I favour Saints v Pats bowl, maybe Keenum will grow on me in playoffs

Saturday @ 4.40

Saturday @ 8.00

Sunday @1.00

Wild card team @ Kansas

Sunday @ 4.40

Wild card team @ LA rams

Thoughts?
All we know for sure is LA gets Sat night or Sunday late game. Could be any variance otherwise though I doubt Jags get Sat night or Sunday late.

Tough to see the Pats not making it. Although I would never write off the Ravens.

NFC is really wide open, Vikings are my pick but the Rams look really good too. I wonder if resting a lot of players this week could come back to bite them on the arse however.

Tough to see the Pats not making it. Although I would never write off the Ravens.

NFC is really wide open, Vikings are my pick but the Rams look really good too. I wonder if resting a lot of players this week could come back to bite them on the arse however.

On the rest, Keep in mind all superbowl particpants in the last 4 years have been from teams who had the bye week in wild card round and started in the div round.

To me it raises a point that rested teams are a better chance to make the superbowl...its a long exhausting season.

I think its a good idea to give your team a pseudo rest in the lead up week 17 if youre in LA, KC and Jax this week where you are all but guaranteed to be hosting a wildcard match up in week 1 of playoffs

On the rest, Keep in mind all superbowl particpants in the last 4 years have been from teams who had the bye week in wild card round and started in the div round.

To me it raises a point that rested teams are a better chance to make the superbowl...its a long exhausting season.

I think its a good idea to give your team a pseudo rest in the lead up week 17 if youre in LA, KC and Jax this week where you are all but guaranteed to be hosting a wildcard match up in week 1 of playoffs
It can also screw up momentum, look no further than the Cowboys last season, they were flying prior to the divisional, then they were so sloppy in the first half vs Green Bay and couldn't overcome it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All we know for sure is LA gets Sat night or Sunday late game. Could be any variance otherwise though I doubt Jags get Sat night or Sunday late.
Rams could get the Sat 4:40 game.

We dont know anything.

If Rams play Panthers or Falcons then it will be a Sunday game. If its Seattle i could see NBC wanting that for the Sat night.

Its safe to assume the Jags will be either 4:40 Sat or 1PM Sun. because they are the least desirable name.

Titans d. Falcons
pig-flying.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back