Traded Will Hoskin-Elliott [traded to Collingwood for their 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha.

WHE ends up being better than any Giant you've paid overs for.

well i support northern blues num.nuts not carlton.an we have none on our list. sooooo i guess you are right

look forwrd to aish getting signed by us next year but

Last edited:
well i support northern blues num.nuts not carlton.an we have none on our list. sooooo good try but!

look forwrd to aish getting signed by us next year but
But they play in your team every week...

If you weren't AFL affiliated you'd of been kicked from the VFL.

How embarrassing...

i know right two 2nd round picks for aish. but hey he did play that one okay game this year.

can't wait to see aish for the northern blues team next year .he is great at the level!

slow monday night adam? must be to reread 50 pages for a quote that is still in part true good try but!

i know right two 2nd round picks for aish. but hey he did play that one okay game this year.

can't wait to see aish for the northern blues team next year .he is great at the level!

slow monday night adam? must be to reread 50 pages for a quote that is still in part true good try but!
Search bar, pal.

Stalking across different boards Frank? Probably reflects the type of lifestyle you live. Is that av a selfie?
I think the fact that you seem to be obsessed with Collingwood threads is more concerning, if you need help finding a more suitable sport to follow let me know, I'm here to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm he is/was a mad collingwood supporter. I worked with his cousin who said while he was stoked to join GWS - he always wanted to end up at the pies.

Didn't he do a Interview for Future Stars Show where his Dad said "He Would Play for Collingwood" ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back