Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid, Wells and Hoskin-Elliott should be able to do a good recital of Swan Lake by this time next year.

As long as they stay Injury Free then I don't really care what they do

I think it will help if we all try to talk him down as much as we can, especially based upon stats.

In fact, I think we should try to find every single reason why we think he will be so s**t. :rolleyes:

Looking at his stats is quite shocking

Averaging around 12 disposals and less than a goal a game. Was he the sub a lot early on?
Every single game he was sub hence why his stats are so remarkable!

Oh goody...he suffers from soft tissue injuries.
He's come to the right place.
Daveron...over to you.

Hey Reid played 90-95% of the Season this year after having a few seasons majority being Injured.

But Shows WHE is not a Sure Thing

Hey Reid played 90-95% of the Season this year after having a few seasons majority being Injured.

But Shows WHE is not a Sure Thing
Yes, our number of soft tissue injuries has declined over the past 2 years.
Whatever we were doing wrong (overloading??) has obviously stopped.
Just need to rid ourselves of impact & ACL injuries...the footy gods owe us big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a huge fan a couple of years ago, thought he was in GWS's top 4-5 most talented kids. Obviously hasn't kicked on due to injury, but I think the risk was worth taking.

Forced myself to visit club's website to hear Hine's summary and was surprised to learn the WHE was a Collingwood supporter and Adams was the one that sold the club to him. Seems they are good mates?
Adams has got 2 players for us now, Treloar being the other and he was also in the ear of Dylan Shiel before he re-signed with GWS.
What ever we are paying Tay, he is giving us much more in return

Forced myself to visit club's website to hear Hine's summary and was surprised to learn the WHE was a Collingwood supporter and Adams was the one that sold the club to him. Seems they are good mates?
Him and Treloar are very good mates too. I reckon he will fit in with the rest of the group.

I think when he was mentioning adsy, he may have been talking about adam treloar? That was my take on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back