Werewolf Wolf, Were Wolf, agent 007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad idea, Jmoo has already admitted he's stuffed up a few things I probably would have caught pre-game.
You’re dead and telling lies !

Was I meant to get a role?

Not a bad idea, Jmoo has already admitted he's stuffed up a few things I probably would have caught pre-game.
It's not a proper WW game without the mod ******* up a little bit.

Going to vote Dero, something about him doesn't quite add up and I think he could be evil.

jmoo wan
Yeah, fair enough. I've been observing when I can rather than going full * and taking the piss and i can see how that would appear to be at odds with my usual approach. I don't have the time to go through the details of the thread or the voting patterns as I usually would.

I actually think Harry000 might be evil but can't exactly put my finger on why. Maybe trying too hard, maybe sucking up to you a bit, maybe the timing and rationale of his votes or even him calling for the seer to reveal (which would result in the seers death). Not too sure. Best I can think of right now.

jmoo wan

Where is manangatang

Yes ok well done

Yeah, fair enough. I've been observing when I can rather than going full ****** and taking the piss and i can see how that would appear to be at odds with my usual approach. I don't have the time to go through the details of the thread or the voting patterns as I usually would.

I actually think Harry000 might be evil but can't exactly put my finger on why. Maybe trying too hard, maybe sucking up to you a bit, maybe the timing and rationale of his votes or even him calling for the seer to reveal (which would result in the seers death). Not too sure. Best I can think of right now.

jmoo wan

I recall the role of the last person who was so measured in responding to me.

Yeah, fair enough. I've been observing when I can rather than going full ****** and taking the piss and i can see how that would appear to be at odds with my usual approach. I don't have the time to go through the details of the thread or the voting patterns as I usually would.

jmoo wan
To be fair I put the question to the village about the seer revealing based on it being 6 vs 6, I didnt ask them to reveal. If they have knowledge of 3 evil and we know chappy is good it narrows things down alot. I was working with Pants when I thought he was the vig but I was mistaken. Actually didnt agree with his vote on you, the games Ive played where you are evil you are more up and about.

Do you have a motive for having the seer stay quiet though? Bit worried?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I put the question to the village about the seer revealing based on it being 6 vs 6, I didnt ask them to reveal. If they have knowledge of 3 evil and we know chappy is good it narrows things down alot. I was working with Pants when I thought he was the vig but I was mistaken. Actually didnt agree with his vote on you, the games Ive played where you are evil you are more up and about.

Do you have a motive for having the seer stay quiet though? Bit worried?
I don’t think asking the seer to come out is a good move but as they are dead anyway so probably doesn’t really matter I guess.

I don’t think asking the seer to come out is a good move but as they are dead anyway so probably doesn’t really matter I guess.
Fair enough!

Thought we had 1 seer left?

Where is manangatang

But to address your question directly, I've been swamped. Haven't had time to get into this game at all due to work, and when I did, I put a clumsy vote on.

I've just managed to have quick read of today's posts, and I'm getting a weird vibe from both DrunkGoliath and Harry000. Can't really explain why, but maybe it's just how they're interacting with others (DG possibly because it's his first game).

And then there's this guy...

You are super-jumpy aren't you? It just takes the merest suggestion of someone and you're all over it like a fat kid on a Smartie.

View attachment 736692

But to address your question directly, I've been swamped. Haven't had time to get into this game at all due to work, and when I did, I put a clumsy vote on.

I've just managed to have quick read of today's posts, and I'm getting a weird vibe from both DrunkGoliath and Harry000. Can't really explain why, but maybe it's just how they're interacting with others (DG possibly because it's his first game).

You are super-jumpy aren't you? It just takes the merest suggestion of someone and you're all over it like a fat kid on a Smartie.

Is Chinkapook like Manangatang's Shelbyville.

View attachment 736692

do many people go to Winnambool expecting to see whales?

do many people go to Winnambool expecting to see whales?
Yep. Lots of disappointed tourist buses.

I send them home with a bag of mallee sand to remember us by, but they never seem to make a return visit.

Before I forget I’ll put a vote on DrunkGoliath based on his posting. Seems like he’s been coached and am not sensing he’s a flog.

Happy to change and will try to check in before deadline

jmoo wan

There is no PM i'm part of. I didn't think there was one for flogs?
Hang on, I'm going to read through the first page again

You aint no flog...well in this game anyways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back