WRFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I was there. All true. Couple of big injuries to the Cobras. Montrose arm in a sling and one of the big fellas went down. Walking wounded. Was good game of footy though

That’s no good the kid can play, hopefully not out for to long.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So great to see another contender in the division. Braybrook coming off the bye should be too strong for Heights.

Then again… heights at heights is always hard. Easily the best home ground advantage in the division.

Other two games not worth mentioning.

From what I’ve heard Heights should start slight faves. Although conditions and injuries may have influenced the result on the weekend.

Great for a division that was dead a few weeks ago. With half the comp competing. If west had of dropped back it would have been a very respectable comp.

From what I’ve heard Heights should start slight faves. Although conditions and injuries may have influenced the result on the weekend.

Great for a division that was dead a few weeks ago. With half the comp competing. If west had of dropped back it would have been a very respectable comp.

Why should they start favourites ???
Have they uncovered a few players ??

Finished don’t tell fibs, you were at the heights & cobras game on the weekend. You didn’t hear, you were there.

You are clearly a Cobra who despises those no good, toot smokin’ Brookers!

Predictions?

Heights at home always a big ask but wet conditions should help Braybrook in my opinion

Braybrook - 13 pts
Suns - Flemington straight
Cobras - Moonee Valley straight

Predictions?

Heights at home always a big ask but wet conditions should help Braybrook in my opinion

Braybrook - 13 pts
Suns - Flemington straight
Cobras - Moonee Valley straight
Cobras will win by the Bass Strait.

#MichaelBassi47

Looks like Todd Lawrie can’t figure out whether he wants to play country footy or metro and it looks like country footy has made up his mind for him
Doesn’t look like he’ll be playing footy this year unless the Suns open the cheque book!

Finished…. How could you say Heights were slight favourites.

Brookers had plenty of outs and won comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where does the top three sit now?

I’ve got
Wyndham
Braybrook
Albanvale

Heights should be really proud of how competitive they are after being so close to not fielding a side.

Wyndham just too big and strong I think next week for albanvale especially with their recent injuries

Braybrook will enjoy a few of the teams lower down the ladder over the next couple weeks

So where does the top three sit now?

I’ve got
Wyndham
Braybrook
Albanvale

Heights should be really proud of how competitive they are after being so close to not fielding a side.

Wyndham just too big and strong I think next week for albanvale especially with their recent injuries

Braybrook will enjoy a few of the teams lower down the ladder over the next couple weeks
Suns
Cobras
Brookers

Until Braybrook beat the Suns or Cobras they aren’t in the same category. Those top 2 sides find a way to win every game. Braybrook so far has always fallen short.

Bit of a piss poor effort from Suns supporters following the umpires off after the game yesterday. One screamed in the umpires face that he wanted him to die 😮😮😮
Their supporters have the worst rep over the last few years

It’s a shame because the seniors team actually are quite respectful

Good win by albanvale, I thought suns would of been a 4-6 goal better team

Umpires boycotting the suns?
Is that the only game this round without Goal and Field umpires, umpire shortage must be bad if WRFL can’t spare at least one umpire for seniors

If they were boycotting Suns games pretty sure that would have leaked out.

Complete farce that Suns v Heights had no umpires. About time clubs made a stand and ask the question why the hell has Div 1 have 3 umpires most games. Give them 2 and give the extra 5 left over 1 from each game to div 3 commo sense

Might have something to do with a supporter threatening and umpire with his life as per the info posted above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back