WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI - I am in Fiji at the wedding of a Laverton FC player that I coached in my time there as we speak and being mentioned in his speech as well as giving a reading was probably the best thing to come out of my time at the club... There's more to life than just a footy club and in particular Lavo....

T
FYI - I am in Fiji at the wedding of a Laverton FC player that I coached in my time there as we speak and being mentioned in his speech as well as giving a reading was probably the best thing to come out of my time at the club... There's more to life than just a footy club and in particular Lavo....
If there's more to life than a footy club in Lavo why are just about every single one of your posts about them?
Kind of a contradiction.

Also you do realise all the questionable things Hillary has done/been involved in?
She's not any better than Trump haha

I will get Lavo to send you another generic certificate

T

If there's more to life than a footy club in Lavo why are just about every single one of your posts about them?
Kind of a contradiction.

Also you do realise all the questionable things Hillary has done/been involved in?
She's not any better than Trump haha
What a dumb post! I'm sure this isn't the place for my thoughts on third world democracy, the plebiscite or the price of eggs... What else am I supposed to post about on Bigfooty? As for your thoughts on Hillary or Trump... Who cares? LG;)

Selling Laverton footy club very short Justin and the fantastic culture that exists there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think manor lakes and west footscray should be dropped to div 3 already and not postpone the enevitabe?

They bet west by 10g which doesnt mean much at all. 3 wins, 13 losses for manor lakes 2016 season.
They picked up some alright players but 4th spot is a bit of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back