WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win by the Brookers! In control all day, Milo kicked ten!!

Well done to Wyndham, still undefeated.. a couple of close scares but looks like it's their Premiership to lose.

Anyone there care to comment? Centrals only made 2 changes to their side before the game so availability seems fine - were there multiple injuries yesterday? I get all sides have bad games but losing by 20 goals and not scoring a goal at all is bizarre, particularly when they 2nd on the ladder

No pun intended?

Another off field incident for glenorden.. hopefully the league takes action!
Would someone like to say what is accused of happening? Was there a blu in the crowd between spectators? Spectator/Player? What happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would someone like to say what is accused of happening? Was there a blu in the crowd between spectators? Spectator/Player? What happened?
Got a few mates at Glenorden who have said nothing so how about we leave it at that. Obviously wasn't anything worth mentioning.

A glenorden meth head punched two people in the crowd, one in the back of the head and the other while he was holding a child and couldn't protect himself.
Then he run back to his team mates and tried to blame Norths for being sore losers.
typical Reserves players bullshit.

Got a few mates at Glenorden who have said nothing so how about we leave it at that. Obviously wasn't anything worth mentioning.

Obviously.

A glenorden meth head punched two people in the crowd, one in the back of the head and the other while he was holding a child and couldn't protect himself.
Then he run back to his team mates and tried to blame Norths for being sore losers.
typical Reserves players bullshit.

Thanks 3121 premiers for having the balls to say what happened instead of the crap going around in circles in previous posts...

Crea’s crapso’s strike again. Nail the boards back up at that joint.
Agree. League need to do something, game i was at a few weeks back a glen orden representative was spitting at the opposition bench and it appeared he was trying to fight one of the players? Not sure who but was disgusting. Was also fights and send offs at that game. I have seen them twice this year and both games there have been fights and send offs.

I see Tarneit have recruited Kennedy, played his first game Saturday, gun. They must have been pretty desperate/worried they couldn't win it so went out and got someone big

I see Tarneit have recruited Kennedy, played his first game Saturday, gun. They must have been pretty desperate/worried they couldn't win it so went out and got someone big

Pretty sure if Kennedy wanted ro play at any club in divy 3, there wouldn't be a club saying no,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back