WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully there more affiliates and cops at these Newport games over the weekend thay are so dirty an gutless attack in packs an not even for the ball blokes have work and family's to go back to instead of getting hit behind play now I know why thay were out the comp for so long
Who do you play for?

Hopefully there more affiliates and cops at these Newport games over the weekend thay are so dirty an gutless attack in packs an not even for the ball blokes have work and family's to go back to instead of getting hit behind play now I know why thay were out the comp for so long

Hmmmm I think I know and if I do it's disappointing

I was surprised with the newport parkside outcome
No williams either
Was the weather that big of an issue?
Did parkside just play terrible?
Or have they hit the wall?

I was surprised with the newport parkside outcome
No williams either
Was the weather that big of an issue?
Did parkside just play terrible?
Or have they hit the wall?
i was at da game bra they were too busy combing the mullets and supporting pauline hanson to win da game bra! newport must of smashed da hsp at half time because they come out in da second half and smashed it up!!!

Imagine if newport had marky mark playing he would've kicked 100 goals!!!!

i was at da game bra they were too busy combing the mullets and supporting pauline hanson to win da game bra! newport must of smashed da hsp at half time because they come out in da second half and smashed it up!!!

Imagine if newport had marky mark playing he would've kicked 100 goals!!!!

u killed it yesterday bruh

Parkside should be wrapped big fall from grace should be divi 1 now in another divi 3 grand final thought thay were struggling for numbers that's why thay sooked to the wrfl to stay down....

how goods big footy goin?
It's finals and there's been no banter!
Must be cos everyone is on suspension, except Ramos!! But Ramos normally does only talk to himself!! Aye bra?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great year for Tarniet Josh, huge improvement.
I reckon Elso will attract a lot of quality players over the off season, super well organised coaching team he has assembled.

Maybe rape Falcons again?
Out coached yesterday from all reports will Parkside go up if they win flag that's the million dollar question

Maybe rape Falcons again?
Out coached yesterday from all reports will Parkside go up if they win flag that's the million dollar question

Would have thought both grand finalists have to? Otherwise Div 2 will be a 6 team comp next year. Surely no trouble with player retention and they'll be able to compete in the lower reaches at least.

With west footscray wanting to stay in div 2
What does that mean for div 3?
Do they send up 2 to make it an 8 team comp? As the winner will go to div 1
Or will parkside have another sook and make the league break again

Surely win or lose parkside should go up regardless thay have had time to rebuild and Newport have been strong all year which I think is very positive and reckon thay will just keep recruiting well I'd send both up because what I've heard point cook is joining in 2018 an know doubt will start in divi 3 so you would think make the top 2 divisions stronger and to try an have no byes for teams.

No disrespect to roosters why would they stay up need to recruit 5 to 6 players to be competive with albanvale and manor lakes better off down in divi 3 build from there.

No disrespect to roosters why would they stay up need to recruit 5 to 6 players to be competive with albanvale and manor lakes better off down in divi 3 build from there.
At least they are taking the route with a bit of pride unlike Parkside. If its true that they want to stay up then good on them I say.

Surely win or lose parkside should go up regardless thay have had time to rebuild and Newport have been strong all year which I think is very positive and reckon thay will just keep recruiting well I'd send both up because what I've heard point cook is joining in 2018 an know doubt will start in divi 3 so you would think make the top 2 divisions stronger and to try an have no byes for teams.

Surely this is not true?

I sure TT will be able to clear this up

Surely this is not true?

I sure TT will be able to clear this up
Rumour and innuendo. ....

Theres been discussions, but the WRFL hasnt exactly made it too appealing. When i say discussions, very brief over a beer discussion.

We are playing off for promotion this weekend, would be hard to move away if we win.

Lot less travel next year if we win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back