Votes: 67 57.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part 2 of this thread.

PART 3 IS HERE --- >
Go there for your Pangolin-rich experience /\

How many of them were at the protest? How many of them caught it at the protest?
You don't need to actually be at the protest to get it from a protester, could just as well get it from a friend/family member of the protester who had it. It's a link in the chain. It's not like you can 100% pin the source down.

Over 200 cases linked to that protest in the city. Who whoulddathunkit?
Is the source for that the new.com article above? Because that doesn’t appear to be what it’s saying at all.

You don't need to actually be at the protest to get it from a protester, could just as well get it from a friend/family member of the protester who had it. It's a link in the chain. It's not like you can 100% pin the source down.

6 degrees of separation, you could link it to almost anything.

Surely we can just all agree the protest was pointless, a massive risk of infection, it increased complacency in the community and the reaction from DAndrews was weak due to fear of PC backlash.

It wasn't pointless, there was some risk, I disagree about the complacency. Andrews couldn't stop if, even if he wanted to.

Surely we can just all agree the protest was pointless, a massive risk of infection, it increased complacency in the community and the reaction from DAndrews was weak due to fear of PC backlash.

It's amusing the levels Lefties will stoop to shield BLM from any blame whatsoever.

In their minds, the advancement of their cause far outweighs any risks they present to the community.

The rest of us have to live with the fall out of their actions.

It is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tested six days ago at a drive through and still nothing. Called twice and been told they'll follow it up. There's plenty going on but that's a long wait time.

The 'cause' outweighed the risk did it? You'd have to be a dead set moron.

Half the people there had NFI what they were protesting...
This clip sums up the idiocy of BLM in Australia. It's not activism, it's narcissism. None of them would even be aware of the genocide currently occurring in China, but don't get them started on racist American cops!

View attachment 63c602727f4759b58af9cf33ef1e1bd6.mp4

You have no clue how things work.

Someones toilet backs up, are you really advocating that they cannot call a plumber?
The machines at a food processing factory break, they really can't call contractors.
Doctors and Nurses need their car to run.
Mechanics will not be on standby for odd occasions when a doctor or nurse needs them.

Industry in other states need supplies from Victoria.
Some of these might be considered emergencies, so there'd still be tradies on the job.

This clip sums up the idiocy of BLM in Australia. It's not activism, it's narcissism. None of them would even be aware of the genocide currently occurring in China, but don't get them started on racist American cops!

View attachment 912619

Says the guy that posts photos of his $200 haircut

1594777092186.png

With a name like TwoSlabs im not sure there is much point.

Oh come on, that's the most pathetic way I've ever seen of avoiding answering a question. It's nickname I first scored back in 1990

I'll repeat plus add some more

How many Australian banks were insolvent in 2008?
How much did our government need to shell out to cover Australian banks?
How much did the federal government collect from the big 4 for the cost of the guarantee?

If you need help, the answer to the first two is zero, the answer to the third is somewhere between 500mil and a billion ( I can only be certain of the 200mil my work paid, but the other big 3 would be around the same mark), money which came off real balance sheets and not a "stroke" on a computer screen.

You cannot compare the regulatory environment and capital adequacy ratios of foreign countries to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back