Delisted Xavier Richards [requested trade to Victoria - delisted]

Remove this Banner Ad

Has requested a trade from the Swans.

I believe we offered him a 2-year deal late in the season, but obviously he hasn't signed.

Played mostly as a KPD in the NEAFL, and then was thrown forward when we needed a tall.

Offer your peanuts, packets of crisps and other worthy trades here.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2016-10-17/richards-requests-trade

Would like him. Would our 2017 3rd get it done? (Assuming 41 goes to GWS for Stewart)
I would imagine we'd bite your hand off.

Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if it was like Membrey, and we end up giving him away just for the lols.

I would imagine we'd bite your hand off.

Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if it was like Membrey, and we end up giving him away just for the lols.
So that's a yes? Excellent. Get it done Dodo!

His brother was a bit of a late bloomer, maybe he is aswell.
I thought he went alright tbh but you would have seen more of him than I did.

Maybe I'm being a harsh judge, but shits himself under pressure, tall that plays small.
Has a bit of pace but that's worthless when you butcher the ball and struggle to get in the right spots.

I'd honestly prefer Dean Towers in the team over him for decision making.

Maybe I'm being a harsh judge, but shits himself under pressure, tall that plays small.
Has a bit of pace but that's worthless when you butcher the ball and struggle to get in the right spots.

So he can't kick? Hine will be creaming his pants.

If that isn't a warning to stay away then i don't know what is.

Saw a few games this year and honestly don't see him being any more than an average 3rd tall forward/defender. His only positive is the ability to play at both ends.

Collingwood will surely have a look. Maybe pick 45 for him. Not sure why Essendon would need him at all but ok ^^^
We traded his brother and look at the career he had. Maybe he will be a late developer as well. At Essendon we are always willing to take a key position back we have accumulated enough for 2 teams now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We traded his brother and look at the career he had. Maybe he will be a late developer as well. At Essendon we are always willing to take a key position back we have accumulated enough for 2 teams now.
We have 3 KPP's under 25. One of which is in some serious trouble with the law (Nyuon)

Collingwood will surely have a look. Maybe pick 45 for him. Not sure why Essendon would need him at all but ok ^^^
We need a key forward partner for Daniher.

Not going to be worth a lot.
Surely he won't nominate a club, would be more like who is going to offer him a contract?
Pick 88 for him and on-trade to GC for O'Meara.....:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back