Your View On Australian Society The Day After A Terror Attack

Remove this Banner Ad

UNIT said:
Where is the hatred and bigotry? What am i saying that isnt true?

Tell me Mantis.

If your daughter was to be raped by a pack of Lebenese and called an Aussie sxxx, and labelled an aussie sxxx in the media by some 'cleric' who doesnt like Aussie girls wearing mini skirts, you would change your tune double quick.
If a group of lebs raped ur daughter and called her an aussie ****, then your daughter was raped by humans. Just because 4 lebs rape your daughter does not mean every leb is a bad person.

rick James said:
Well, we live in a democracy and the best thing you can do to shut down views opposed to yours is present a better alternative, not just call them stupid.

You reallly believe we live in a democracy do you?

And yes, the possibility of a terrorist attack in Australia is more realistic than that of being invaded by alein pumpkins or whatever the hell it was hahaha ;)

.. but only just.

Why? Because the AFP caught some people with chemicals? DO you seriously understand the weapons that can be made from household chemicals?

I love the way this thread has suddenly become about me and not the issues i raised...

The fact however remain's.

The 'backlash' we keep hearing Muslims our facing at the minute will be a game of tiddlywinks compared to the one they will face if a terror attack does happen.

Im not condoning vigilantism, simply pointing out a possible scenario of how it could and asking others what they think we could expect in a post 'catastophic terror attack' Australia.

The equation you used to come to the conclusion that this was designed because im 'wanting to hear everyone say they will go on a raghead bashing spree' is beyond me.

I abhor violence, and i would condemn anyone who commited violence against Muslims in the wake of a terror attack.

At the same time though i say it again, Islam is going to tear are nation apart the same way it is tearing about the UK and France. I advocate doing things the right way and that means legislating against Islamic Migration not bashing innocent punters on the street.

Sid said:
If a group of lebs raped ur daughter and called her an aussie ****, then your daughter was raped by humans. Just because 4 lebs rape your daughter does not mean every leb is a bad person.

I didnt say ALL Lebs were rapists. But like it or not the fact remains, in parts of Sydney there are massive problems with Lebenese youth that target Australian girls, specifically, for sexual assualt.

The views you give show what type of a person you are. I think it is quite obvious to most people.

F/D said:
Your daughter was raped? :confused:

No my daughter was not raped. I was simply putting forth the suggestion to Mantis that her 'all tolerant' attitudes would change quick smart if a daughter of hers was to be raped and called an 'Aussie sxxx'.

UNIT said:
I didnt say ALL Lebs were rapists. But like it or not the fact remains, in parts of Sydney there are massive problems with Lebenese youth that target Australian girls, specifically, for sexual assualt.

There's also a massive crime problem with AUSTRALIANS!

Get over your predjudices man, you're transparent.

UNIT said:
I will agree that lebs are not perfect, but are you saying aussie men dont?

UNIT said:
No my daughter was not raped. I was simply putting forth the suggestion to Mantis that her 'all tolerant' attitudes would change quick smart if a daughter of hers was to be raped and called an 'Aussie sxxx'.
Well I'd be very angry if my daughter was raped by a Muslim, but if it was a yank, I wouldnt care so much :rolleyes:

mantis said:
OK, I thimk I lnow where U nit is coming from now, rape is only bad, if it's racially motivated.
Well rape is bad overall, but hes kidding himself if u think only ppl do it to australians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could people decide to take their anger and frustration out on the nearest Mosque after a terrorist attack in Australia.More than likely a few will,should they NO
People will feel frustrated because the people committing the act will be dead and the mastermind will be long gone.
This does not excuse firebombing the nearest Islamic school
Lets hope it does not come to this,it will be sad and horrific day for all Australians

FuManchu said:
one part hemlock, two parts sinister sauce, and oh ......... but for a touch of tenderness

I thought it was 3 parts Dudley Moore, 2 parts Tom Cruise, and 7 parts Paris Hilton... oh crap no,,. thats the Neutron bomb...

Uh oh.. ASIO are knockin at my door.. *Puts on down syndrome face and answers door*.

The Dice Man said:
There's also a massive crime problem with AUSTRALIANS!

Get over your predjudices man, you're transparent.

I love this sort of logic we get from Dice Man, Mantis, JM and co. Apparently we should ignore any problems concentrated amongst particular groups if the problem exists in the wider community.

Lets see if we can apply this silly logic to other areas;

Aboriginals are disadvantaged, but so are other people, get rid of all abo specific government departments and social welfare.

Bikies run drugs and commit violent crimes, but hey, so do others, lets get rid of the Police Bikie task force.

Get the picture you clowns. Bury your heads in the sand if you like and pat yourselfs on the back for being such loving caring people, but there is a very real problem in the muslim community which is disproportionate to the wider Australian community and this needs to be addressed.

As for Australians reactions to the hyothetical situation. A lot will depend on the reaction of the muslim community. If there is any celebration or failure to totally condemn the attack then they are in trouble.

The Dice Man said:
You reallly believe we live in a democracy do you?

Why? Because the AFP caught some people with chemicals? DO you seriously understand the weapons that can be made from household chemicals?

I don't beleive we live in a demcoracy, I'm 100% sure of it.

Are you hankering for a fight or just drunk? I won't comment on the charges recently made cause niether of us know the facts. All I stated was that it's more realistic we see a terrorist attack than get attacked by aliens. Do you disagree?

p.s. don't ask me about houshold chemicals, the amount of ******** i used to set on fire with different coctails when i was younger would ahve been enough to see ME locked up under the new laws.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back