Remove this Banner Ad

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi All,

thought i'd start a thread for current news items - player availability etc
as a quick reference guide for those that don't have time to surf a million sources for
the inside goss!

the aim is to keep the discussion to a minimum and be a resource thread.

Anyone know what the deal is with Dustin Martin?

Hardwick bigs him up - Gary Lyon pulls him back, where there's smoke?
any one have anything solid?

Anyone know what the deal is with Dustin Martin?

Hardwick bigs him up - Gary Lyon pulls him back, where there's smoke?
any one have anything solid?
Lyon is a douchebag/knobjockey/********. Take your pick.

The fact that he's pulled him back is reason enough for me to choose him in my side.

Lyon pulls him back because he knows melbourne tanked that year and ended up with Scully who they lost for diddly squat and Trengove a guy suffering with injury struggling due to a depleted side when he knows he couldve got Martin.

Good to know Tambling is playing SANFL, but luke browns performance on the weekend was very impressive maybe both will play in the same side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and prior to that has been lighting up pre-season with pb's

It's not often I agree with Ka, but Embley is good for 95+ and @ 260k there is NO other player who offers that kind of value on ANY line! You could pretty much have him as M5 for the same sort of output (give or take 5 points) as say a Fyfe who costs 200k more. No brainer as far as I'm concerned. (as long as he isn't greenvested)

It's not often I agree with Ka, but Embley is good for 95+ and @ 260k there is NO other player who offers that kind of value on ANY line! You could pretty much have him as M5 for the same sort of output (give or take 5 points) as say a Fyfe who costs 200k more. No brainer as far as I'm concerned. (as long as he isn't greenvested)

with a lockout just prior you'll know who the sub is too. <<< incorrect as pointed out below

Cats giving Pies a belting at the half - 12-10 (82) to 5-5 (35)
DISPOSALS:
16 - Johnson
14 - Russell, Beams
13 - Pendlebury, Swan
12 - Clarke
10 - O'Brien

Caddy has 13 possessions, Mackie and Bartel have 12, Stokes and Hunt have 11 and Pods and Duncan are on 10 each.

from pies live chat

Brent Macaffer's also been really good whenever he's been near the ball. He's only had four touches so far (one mark) but kicked two goals and nearly set up another one for Elliott.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back