The official week 13 thread (sleeved jerseys need not apply)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
f9041336063455d887fead6079304d81_normal.jpeg

Skip Bayless@RealSkipBayless
2h
KD gets tech after back-to-back calls go against him. Then goes OFF on Portland as Blazers go ice cold. Get mad more often, KD!
saving%20face.jpg

At the risk of being accused of giving the winning team no credit and yadda yadda, I'll just leave at it this:
Kevin Durant is really ******* good at basketball

And Perk?

C'mon man, props be due. ;)

That shot was top 5 most ridiculous things I've ever seen on a basketball court.

I prefer to remember Perk from this game as the guy who threw an under the legs pass after the first tip just because he could, or as the guy who the Thunder often had throwing entry passes to Durant (seriously though, why) from the foul line extended/out at the 3pt line.

Oh, and also while I'm not giving out props, I'll give some to Lamb. Have been a pretty big critic of his since he came into the league, and while I still don't think he's much of a basketball player, he crashes the boards, plays with energy and will occasionally hit an open shot. Good on you, Jeremy Lamb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah KD, just keep on keeping on. ******* unbelievable those last three and half minutes!
And Sac town won the battle today but we're losing the (tanking) war. Gay keeps proving the doubters wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back