Ultimate Glory Welcome to Hawthorn, Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely doesn't have a high opinion of Cochrane judging by that interview
I thought he was very diplomatic in the way he held back.
The perfect model of the players we want at Hawthorn. Let's hope, and pray, for those that do, he has an injury free run and showcases his abilities to the fullest. I am looking forward to so many highlights from he and Burton.

I thought he was very diplomatic in the way he held back.
The perfect model of the players we want at Hawthorn. Let's hope, and pray, for those that do, he has an injury free run and showcases his abilities to the fullest. I am looking forward to so many highlights from he and Burton.

Certainly diplomatic, but reading between the lines (that's water under the bridge and I don't want to talk about it) says, to me, he's biting his tongue.

ec65e47c5e82d91d480e72963b8d0c5d

A very cleverly framed photograph.

The club legend.... and the anointed.

Well done to Wrighty and the team, they had a plan and they managed to execute it, thankfully we all managed to keep our powder dry on here and wait till it was all done and dusted before we decided as to whether or not GW has the competence to actually do his job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done to Wrighty and the team, they had a plan and they managed to execute it, thankfully we all managed to keep our powder dry on here and wait till it was all done and dusted before we decided as to whether or not GW has the competence to actually do his job

LOL..... I saw quite a few powder kegs go off :)

More then a few mate, there were quite a few sillys on here who appeared more then happy to drop poor old Wrighty very quickly!

They have gone quiet now though.... just quietly muttering about draft picks or something.... :)

More then a few mate, there were quite a few sillys on here who appeared more then happy to drop poor old Wrighty very quickly!

There was only a hyphen in it: it was Graham Wright had to resign or re-sign.

Just poor English grammar!

;)

For some perspective on his knee, this is him back in May when he re-joined the main group at Gold Coast training. From then on he re-gained fitness, played a half of football in the NEAFL (Dominated) but then had to get clean-up surgery done 8 weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Graeme Wright is an expert trader and expert late draft pick drafter

his only weakness from what i have seen is his top 30 picks are iffy, 2/3 abilities as a list manager aint bad...... i was always in favour of moving on older guys, we did it in the best possible way, giving them opportunities at other clubs and refreshing our list

He will improve our Membership Tally
He will have his face on our Website/advertising etc.
He will be a future captain
and his number will be a selling point (more than Buddy):);):thumbsu:

im not sure he is as good a leader to be our captain, you have to kick heads when needed as a captain imo, he doesnt have that

but i agree on all other points

This is no joke but I just had a read of a thread on the Essendank board and one of their idiots posted.

"I am glad we decided not to get JOM"

You dopey pack of cheating campaigners JOM would not even take your calls.
You've just found Robbo's alias.

I agree with most posters here saying how well GW was in getting his targets.
Yes he did, but he did make a big mistake, that could have easily derailed everything. He said there was some miscommunication with GCS, which prompted him to make that trade with StKilda, which in hindsight, wouldn't have gone ahead if communication was clearer/better. Maybe we could have ended up in a better position in the upcoming draft if the 'miscommunication' didn't happen.
GW has been fantastic for our club over the years including this year.
I'm still over the moon with our additions, but to say GW's execution was perfect.....I'm not too sure.

Yes he did, but he did make a big mistake, that could have easily derailed everything. He said there was some miscommunication with GCS, which prompted him to make that trade with StKilda, which in hindsight, wouldn't have gone ahead if communication was clearer/better. Maybe we could have ended up in a better position in the upcoming draft if the 'miscommunication' didn't happen.
I'm still over the moon with our additions, but to say GW's execution was perfect.....I'm not too sure.
Sometimes it's hard to communicate with ******* idiots.

I agree but I can only imagine how hard Gold Coast would have been to deal with - I'm sure the miscommunication and errors were set up and deliberate on their behalf - look how quick and easy he did the Mitchell deal with Sydney as they were professional and didn't muck around . Sure we maybe paid overs but we always do to get what we want and at the end of the day we got what we wanted in our 3 targets! Sure it wasn't perfect but I'm sure we will recover and adjust in the next 2-3 years and not fall off that cliff everyone thinks we will

I agree but I can only imagine how hard Gold Coast would have been to deal with - I'm sure the miscommunication and errors were set up and deliberate on their behalf - look how quick and easy he did the Mitchell deal with Sydney as they were professional and didn't muck around . Sure we maybe paid overs but we always do to get what we want and at the end of the day we got what we wanted in our 3 targets! Sure it wasn't perfect but I'm sure we will recover and adjust in the next 2-3 years and not fall off that cliff everyone thinks we will
Sometimes it's hard to communicate with ******* idiots.
Yeah good points. I didn't really consider who we were communicating with, just what GW actually said. We all know how Cochrane behaved. I have no doubt he tried everything possible to ruin it for us. It's a bad refelection on Cochrane/GCS and a good reflection on GW/Hawks.

Gc were ******* with him. Didnt want a future first so we got back to this years for them all of a sudden it was a future first.
They are a mess of a club. Its not like they havent had top 10 picks before and look how they turned out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back