Toast Fremantle's 2nd 2016 National Draft Pick: Sean Darcy [Pick #38]

Remove this Banner Ad

You do come up with some rubbish.:rolleyes: Sandi is superior to Griff along with nearly every other ruck in the comp. Nothing detrimental to Griff whats so ever.
Then just said Sandi is the best , no need to bring other players down to your level .
Sean Darcy not going to learn anything from him then because Sandi going to win every ruck contest vs him.

Then just said Sandi is the best , no need to bring other players down to your level .
Sean Darcy not going to learn anything from him then because Sandi going to win every ruck contest vs him.

Are you trying to say Sean Darcy won't learn anything from Sandi because Sandi is the dominant ruckman ?

Are you trying to say Sean Darcy won't learn anything from Sandi because Sandi is the dominant ruckman ?
I am trying to said that everybody know how good and dominant Sandi is with his tap . Is better for sean Darcy to learn against different style of ruckmen against griff, Clarke and wafl opponent also . Talking too much about Sandi dominant vs Griff got nothing to help sean development.
Especially bringing up 2013 postie post, Postie can said a lot of good thing about Sandi when he retire like pav.

I am trying to said that everybody know how good and dominant Sandi is with his tap . Is better for sean Darcy to learn against different style of ruckmen against griff, Clarke and wafl opponent also . Talking too much about Sandi dominant vs Griff got nothing to help sean development.
Especially bringing up 2013 postie post, Postie can said a lot of good thing about Sandi when he retire like pav.

But he is already classed as a Tap ruckman, all the Experts* were saying how similar he is to Mummy which is a massive compliment for a guy his age.

I would rather he goes up against the best we have ( Sandi ) to further his improvement than learn how much of a pea heart Clarke is. The staff will pit him against all our rucks, which includes Sandi who happens to be the best ruckman to walk through our doors.

But he is already classed as a Tap ruckman, all the Experts* were saying how similar he is to Mummy which is a massive compliment for a guy his age.

I would rather he goes up against the best we have ( Sandi ) to further his improvement than learn how much of a pea heart Clarke is. The staff will pit him against all our rucks, which includes Sandi who happens to be the best ruckman to walk through our doors.
Not going to help , look at Clarke,Griff and hannath how many year there been with Sandi.. sean is sean let not make him like Sandi or mummy .every player got their strength and weakness .

Learning is a process, if you are not 211 then you got learn another way to make up for it.

Not going to help , look at Clarke,Griff and hannath how many year there been with Sandi.. sean is sean let not make him like Sandi or mummy .every player got their strength and weakness .
I think you're right, Meima. It boils down to personality. I think Griff has benefited from being understudy to Sandi but since his knee he's not be anywhere nearly as good. Clarke's form may build up but he just doesn't have the killer instinct or will to compete. Apeness does, and hopefully Darcy too.

Sean Darcy will learn everything. and anything he can from Sandi , Griff and Clark. And dont tell me how or what to post . :mad:

Sean Darcy will learn everything. and anything he can from Sandi , Griff and Clark. And dont tell me how or what to post . :mad:
Hahhahaha :p. I like to see you fire up . let's give other ruckmens a chance .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers meima Esava Ratugolea.
Decent looking prospect,taken in the 40's.
I think Geelong try to get Darcy but freo are one step ahead . fan will start to like Sean Darcy when he play some game with peel . I did judge him early due to his size a bit different from other ruckemen , but now I think he is a smart footballer.

Aggressive intelligence is what the new game plan is based on.o_O
He'll be at the centre of it!
Is more about decision making , if you look at the video , sean want to release his handball as fast possible once he get caught instead of holding the ball, very dissimilar to one player freo currently had .

Laughter is food for the soul, glad you're improving yours.;)
So deal , tommorow full training report from you :D . especially sean . At least open the box of your new toys and read the manual .

I think Geelong try to get Darcy but freo are one step ahead . fan will start to like Sean Darcy when he play some game with peel . I did judge him early due to his size a bit different from other ruckemen , but now I think he is a smart footballer.

I like how he takes that extra time to find the right handball option.
He gives his teammates the advantage.

I like how he takes that extra time to find the right handball option.
He gives his teammates the advantage.
Exactly Fred , and his left boot can kick long.Rough diamond but potential is there.

We haven't had a ruck with a decent kick on them for awhile now. Always handy, adds to the unpredictability. And if he becomes our #1 and can rest forward for 5 minutes a quarter without being a liability....BONUS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back