Werewolf Demerit Points - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Demerit Points are recorded here for those who fail to abide by the rules.

Each time you get modkilled in a game you accumulate points which will be recorded against your name. The amount of points against your name may result in you being refused access into a future game.

----------------------

Offence Summary

Posting repeatedly or influencing the game through 'likes' after death
= 1 demerit point

Modkilled for inactivity when you are a:
Villager = 4 demerit points
Good/Independent Role = 8 demerit points
Evil Faction Role = 10 demerit points

Modkilled for screen-capping or quoting a PM revealing your role = 30 demerit points
Intentionally revealing active roles in the game using information gained from the Dead PM = 30 demerit points

----------------------

You recover 2 points at the beginning of each month and only half of your points are carried over into a new year.

Game mods may set eligibility conditions in the OP e.g. 'Must be below X demerit points to play', it's completely up to their discretion if and how they decide to use this thread.

----------------------

Current Demerit Point Totals

HaroLad - 6
DemonJim - 6

Last edited:

I think inactivity should be panned regardless of role
It is, but I think when you get a power role or evil and you get modkilled, the impact on the game is greater than if you were modkilled as a villager. So the penalty is greater.

farewell post is fine but afterwards ....

Of course, that should be the end of the game whether posting or liking (however I find it hard to resist liking genuinely good posts).

I'm all for minor penalties in that instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, that should be the end of the game whether posting or liking (however I find it hard to resist liking genuinely good posts).

I'm all for minor penalties in that instance.
I don't have a problem with liking, as long as people don't like posts which give things away about the game - which is obvious to the mod so they should cop a whack.

I don't have a problem with liking, as long as people don't like posts which give things away about the game - which is obvious to the mod so they should cop a whack.

Definitely agreed.

Can we also have a 10 demerit points for Noobz0r flogs who tag you for their game and then ignore you when you write 'In'?
Unless you write in 30 minutes after roles have gone out... ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back