Werewolf Demerit Points - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I fell asleep after midnight, woke up at 10am.
That sure doesn't sound like 14hrs.

Do you have proof of how long you slept?

This is very important

Because I was busy. I don't have to spend 24/7 on BigFooty.

So as I said, you didn't give a s**t. It's funny though, you're happy to pop on and sit on BF posting away in this thread now, but the thirty seconds it would take to open a PM, and lodge an action - which I'd already handed you, you just had to lock in - seems to be too much trouble.

So as I said, you didn't give a s**t. It's funny though, you're happy to pop on and sit on BF posting away in this thread now, but the thirty seconds it would take to open a PM, and lodge an action - which I'd already handed you, you just had to lock in - seems to be too much trouble.
I'm sorry BigFooty wasn't the first priority last week. And I don't have to explain my life actions to some random over the internet

I'm sorry BigFooty wasn't the first priority last week. And I don't have to explain my life actions to some random over the internet

Cry more.

If you sign up to play you know full well that you'll be expected to log in at least five minutes each day to vote and submit an action - which most mods will allow you to submit during the day. If that's too much to ask don't play.

Cry more.

If you sign up to play you know full well that you'll be expected to log in at least five minutes each day to vote and submit an action - which most mods will allow you to submit during the day. If that's too much to ask don't play.
And I do that. I log on for what I need to do, as best as I can.

FFS you two, get a room and relieve the tension:D
tumblr_mv6qda3QK91qit0n2o5_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's a modkill by request, does he still get demerits?

He should. Unbalances the game. Has every negative effect of a normal modkill

No one wants to see him banned from Werewolf games though.
This is where something like this fails. It should be equal for everyone. Just because he's such a good player of Werewolf, shouldn't mean that he should be exempt from demerit points.
Normally modkills are because they are not playing which sort of ruins the game. TFW is one of the most active players there are.
In this case, someone else could argue the same thing for being really active on day 1, and then be modkilled by day 3. Are you to say this person should be exempt from demerit points as well.

No one wants to see him banned from Werewolf games though.

Normally modkills are because they are not playing which sort of ruins the game. TFW is one of the most active players there are.

If we apply bias to these demerit points we may as well just straight up ban the people they were intended to ban.

This is where something like this fails. It should be equal for everyone. Just because he's such a good player of Werewolf, shouldn't mean that he should be exempt from demerit points.

In this case, someone else could argue the same thing for being really active on day 1, and then be modkilled by day 3. Are you to say this person should be exempt from demerit points as well.
What? He posted at least a dozen times on the day he was mod-killed.

There is a distinct difference between being mod-killed for a lack of activity (a genuine misdemeanor in these games) and posting 20+ times a day before tactically asking to be mod-killed.

To put them in the same basket would be moronic.

What? He posted at least a dozen times on the day he was mod-killed.

There is a distinct difference between being mod-killed for a lack of activity (a genuine misdemeanor in these games) and posting 20+ times a day before tactically asking to be mod-killed.

To put them in the same basket would be moronic.

It's all semantics.

He was modkilled

Demerit him or just ban Harolad as intended

It's all semantics.

He was modkilled

Demerit him or just ban Harolad as intended
It's not just semantics, they are completely different instances of mod-killing, and as such need to be addressed differently. I think from now on, players can't be mod-killed upon request. Puts that issue to bed without muddying the waters.

Mod-killing due to a lack of activity stays the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back