Game Day Rnd 7 NM v Adel - Rootopia!

Remove this Banner Ad

To the people saying "it's just one loss, don't worry about it", it's not the fact that we've lost. I can deal with that, and it had to happen sooner or later. However, we haven't just "lost" we have been comprehensively annihilated by a bottom four side, that should be concerning to any football fan. Our captain has made dumb mistakes all day, shown zero leadership, and the lack of effort from all but Lever has been apparent all day.

Now I'm not saying we can't recover from this - we can, and we will. But what we've seen today is simply unacceptable.
North aren't a bottom side. Should have already beaten Geelong too if they didn't choke.

This club does a lot of things reasonably well, we recruit well given a lack of good picks, we identify and develop talent, we have a good fitness program and we are reasonably professional. We have some of the aspects of a good footy club, but we lack the desire to do what it takes, we don't bottom out to get an advantage in future seasons. We seemingly do not confront our inability to perform under physical and mental pressure throughout the last 19 years, despite at times having very good sides. There is something weak at the core of this club and it is expressed in many small ways, one way is 150+ gamer Mackay who is the epitomy of everything weak in the club, he is fit, professional, but has the physicality of a wet lettuce leaf, just like the Crows and it is exploited by other clubs, just like the Crows.

It is hardly surprising that soft decisions at selection, in admin, are reflected on the field. It is cultural, it is the way the Crows go about all aspects of their business that is the antithesis of ruthless.

And that is all well and good in 6-0 cakewalks under no pressure, but when the challenge comes it counts for s**t.

Finally, our captain is a front running, weak sook on the footy field, happy to have a shove and give lip when things are going his way but if a bit of hardship hits he goes straight into toddler mode, playing behind, giving away frees and 50s. Emotionally weak.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You can be disappointed, but thinking this will have any affect on where we finish this year is just plain reactionary.

Mate....
seriously what were u watching?
There's nothing wrong with losing, used to that! We got absolutely wrecked, embarrassed and toyed with!

10.4 - 0.0 are you ******* serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate.... it's the fact that we generally bottle it and can't win when expected to!

How is this Approach any different to West Coast R23 or Geelong in Geelong?
We were expected to win last week. And the weeks before that.
The problem is we expect to win every week, so it's a self fulfilling prophecy.
Wait and see what happens in the next tough game or even next week. No need to write us off just yet

Expectation.....
We always bottle it
Always
This game had nothing to do with expectation for goodness sakes, there was zero pressure on us going into the game. The result doesn't change our ladder position, and I'll reiterate as it appears to have gone over your head, it's still 15 weeks until finals!

Mate....
seriously what were u watching?
There's nothing wrong with losing, used to that! We got absolutely wrecked, embarrassed and toyed with!

10.4 - 0.0 are you ******* serious?
If you can't see that as an anomaly and expect it means our season is gone, there is no point continuing this conversation because you aren't talking rationally.

This game had nothing to do with expectation for goodness sakes, there was zero pressure on us going into the game. The result doesn't change our ladder position, and I'll reiterate as it appears to have gone over your head, it's still 15 weeks until finals!

Look man obviously you think today's effort and result was ok!

Expectation in this regard is the top team going and getting the job done! Ok
As we all expected them to do so....
not only did we lose, we got absolutely destroyed by a team that's not gonna play finals.
How you can defend this is ridiculous and how you can criticise me for saying the ******* truth is ridiculous.

This club does a lot of things reasonably well, we recruit well given a lack of good picks, we identify and develop talent, we have a good fitness program and we are reasonably professional. We have some of the aspects of a good footy club, but we lack the desire to do what it takes, we don't bottom out to get an advantage in future seasons. We seemingly do not confront our inability to perform under physical and mental pressure throughout the last 19 years, despite at times having very good sides. There is something weak at the core of this club and it is expressed in many small ways, one way is 150+ gamer Mackay who is the epitomy of everything weak in the club, he is fit, professional, but has the physicality of a wet lettuce leaf, just like the Crows and it is exploited by other clubs, just like the Crows.

It is hardly surprising that soft decisions at selection, in admin, are reflected on the field. It is cultural, it is the way the Crows go about all aspects of their business that is the antithesis of ruthless.

And that is all well and good in 6-0 cakewalks under no pressure, but when the challenge comes it counts for s**t.

Finally, our captain is a front running, weak sook on the footy field, happy to have a shove and give lip when things are going his way but if a bit of hardship hits he goes straight into toddler mode, playing behind, giving away frees and 50s. Emotionally weak.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I'm sure you don't see the irony in calling the club front runners after a post like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back