List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7 say its done. To be announced next month.
JhJ-yJ.gif
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would happily have him in a five year contract.

When you see a kid play his first few games at a club in the Reserves tell a somewhat senior player (Ricky Henderson) off for breaking team rules and formation during a game you know he is a ling born leader and has a high footy IQ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Prior to this season, if I had to choose between Lever and McGovern, I think I would have picked McGovern. It would have been a tough choice, but McGovern would have just won out.

However, after seeing Lever this year and, in particular, the last couple of weeks, I've changed my mind. His ability to read the play and either take intercept marks, or spoil to the boundary is elite. Likewise, his ability at ground level to sell some candy to create time and space to dispose of the ball is amazing. He's so composed and never panics (and has been that way since game 1).

I would happily have him in a five year contract.

When you see a kid play his first few games at a club in the Reserves tell a somewhat senior player (Ricky Henderson) off for breaking team rules and formation during a game you know he is a ling born leader and has a high footy IQ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lever has future captain written all over him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Prior to this season, if I had to choose between Lever and McGovern, I think I would have picked McGovern. It would have been a tough choice, but McGovern would have just won out.

However, after seeing Lever this year and, in particular, the last couple of weeks, I've changed my mind. His ability to read the play and either take intercept marks, or spoil to the boundary is elite. Likewise, his ability at ground level to sell some candy to create time and space to dispose of the ball is amazing. He's so composed and never panics (and has been that way since game 1).

Mitch hasn't been playing though. Easy to forget how good he is, and is going to be.

Fast reaching the point where teams are going to start going into games with plans to curb his influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back