Prediction Riley Knight - The world's his oyster

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've heard that Medicare has stopped covering MRI and CT for AFL clubs for things like soft tissue injury eg hamstrings strains

Also I think maybe the money spent goes on the footy dept spend which is capped but don't quote me on that part

If both of those things are in play it makes sense to use a preferred provider that gives a special deal to the club
Is sportsmed a sponsor? Maybe it's something like that.

Not really as your paying for potential as much as anything.

Worked with Tippet. Not.
$400K/Yr for Milera at this stage and output would be beyond stupid.

I'm sure the same would have been said about Gunston. Back yourself in to get the trajectory right and pay appropriately. If you only ever reward for past improvement you'll just leak talent.

Milera ain't going anywhere.

The next David Mackay.

Those are the vibes I'm getting.
Explain how?

The way he can actually tackle?

Make good decisions?

I really don't see much similarity...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can stick a tackle better.

But needs to find a way to get more of the ball.
This.

At the end of the day defensive pressure is good, but 12-15 touches won't cut it. I get he's young and has had injury trouble, but I just question his ball winning ability, which he hasn't really shown even at SANFL level.

Remember Mackay once showed serious promise and look how that turned out.

This.

At the end of the day defensive pressure is good, but 12-15 touches won't cut it. I get he's young and has had injury trouble, but I just question his ball winning ability, which he hasn't really shown even at SANFL level.

Cameron is still the same too.

This.

Yeah, he really should have got 30+ possessions 1st game back after an injury interrupted season.

Keep up the realistic observations & expectations of players...

His last month and a bit has been a worry
hey shorty suggested giving Cameron the next game off to rest up, assuming we have players coming back in.

Agree, that a good opportunity to give sore players a 2 week rest.

He's never actually had a good run at either level. Shows better signs at AFL level than SANFL imo. Seems to be involved in good plays. Need to give him some Mackay continuity before we label him another Mackay.

He was starting to produce 20 possession 2 goal games before he got injured late in the GC game. He needs to up his work rate to stay involved but I think he has the desire to improve.

Ohh you couldn't do a little investigative work and realize it was meant for your post above that? Cmon dude, use that brain of yours.
It's your brain which is all over the bloody place!

Tip - When you quote, try reading what you quoted before replying. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back