Review Geelong defeats Port Adelaide by 34 points @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

OK back now, I've investigated all four areas of the partially built extension + nothing, everything is secure. Walked all around the property, again nothing. Have turned every light on in the house now + it's stopped. It's just weird, other worldly + frightening.

Should have mentioned the rattling tin noise was coming from the construction site of the property.
Yeah call the cops if you can Kitty. Some people cruise around construction sites at night looking for things to steal

Yeah call the cops if you can Kitty. Some people cruise around construction sites at night looking for things to steal

OK that's a good idea, will do that. Thanks.

Yeah just keep safe. Even if they come and find nothing you'll now if anyone was there they'll be gone and you can sleep.

Now that all the lights inside + outside are on + I went through the construction site of the house, with a mega torch, it's all stopped. Could have been possums in the new part, but the roof is still open + closed to the main part of the house. It's baffling but probably the ghost of Port passed lol

Thanks everyone for their help, feeling much better, not frightened anymore, despite Les Petites still hiding lol

The AFL post on Facebook about the incident includes comments that are pretty unsavoury
Unsavoury you say. I raise you this.

Not one for AFL fantasy points, but I did LOL that Motlop had the lowest total of the game for either team - even less than Scott Selwood who missed half the game with concussion.

9dbef53ddd1306ef71df8e4112c673f9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone still upset we got rid of Mots and didn't get Watts?
I swear Hartlett did that last OOB effort out of frustration after getting concussed and still trying hard while it was just too hard for these types to even have a go.

To be fair I don't think anyone could've predicted that Kelly, Parfitt and Ratugolea would be doing what they're doing. A second marking option up forward and quality ball use looked to be our weaknesses. Losing Motlop was likely to hurt that and Watts looked like a good option if we could get the best out of him. We're not missing them with the way our other guys have stepped up though.

I'm only up to page 3 of this thread, but just have to say how much I love 99% of you guys! I know it's the elation of the win, still, considering how much energy + effort everyone puts into dissecting our team, for good or bad, tonight we're celebrating an interstate win! How good is it when the 'Cats Do Go!'

Watts is a weird one. Ticks all the boxes of an elite player but so rarely plays to his potential. seems to be the profile Power has been targeting recently.

Not a bone of endeavour in his body, he’s just not a competitor. Knowing a few of the Melbourne boys through mutual friends, I heard a lot of whispers about the general playing groups concerns. Great bloke, gifted athlete, no heart and that’s the bottom line.

There's something pretty special about this playing group I reckon. Just getting a little bit excited for the rest of the year. Lid firmly on though.
huge talent up the guts now. selwoods/ablett/duncan/gola/parfitt/kelly. All playing at elite level right now. had a great structure this week, played quality oppo, good percentage booster, no soft tissue injuries, and the team defence was great. Stewert/Bews really put their heart into it out their, saved 3-4 goals between them easy. Bonus mention to Selwoods tackle on Mots, Menzel's no look pass to i think it was Gola, Parfitts tackling throughout, Danger for 400 pack breaking clearances. Didnt think anyone was terrible, was a brutal game and everyone did what was needed this week. outstanding.

Now the tin rattling has started again, but moved to the diagonally opposite side of the house! lol Went onto the verandah + screamed "Just **** off!", came back inside + it stopped! It's probably some horrid Port ghost :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Not a bone of endeavour in his body, he’s just not a competitor. Knowing a few of the Melbourne boys through mutual friends, I heard a lot of whispers about the general playing groups concerns. Great bloke, gifted athlete, no heart and that’s the bottom line.

Heart counts in this sport.

Gutsy tonight. They hung in there then seperated the flakey defence that ports is. Pretty wrapped in our kids too, tk & parfitt have been taking the limelight understandably but henry and fogarty and not to forget sav are really starting to warm for me
Sav was solid. He can bloody move when his tank aint empty.

Totally off topic, but I'm frightened! There is a rumbling of corrugated iron roof sheets outside! I've been out to Les Petites' (cats) breezeway + can see nothing. It stopped when I went there. Walked along + up the driveway, with a torch, but the rumbling stopped. Also went out through the Dining Room door, onto the verandah, but it stopped again. Sat in the TV room, turned off lights, it began again really loudly! Turned on lights, it began again!

Every time I sit down again in the TV room the rumbling of the iron begins again. Every time I investigate it stops. Little wind, but the rumbling of corrugated iron is really loud + I'm getting frightened. Any suggestions from your clever guys?

Forgive me for interrupting the thread, but it's really frightening.

around here I'd be thinking some sort of seismic rumblings, fairly common

Great win, stood strong under a lot of pressure in the 2nd and 3rd quarter Their lack of reward for effort broke them. our defense didn't take a step back all night. We really shouldn't be surprised by Blicavs' rapid transformation, He's our Lonergan replacement. Feel a little bad for Gardiner. Great effort by Menzel, we were treating him like Hawkins, just worked extremely hard all night, if Hawkins is back next week I'd consider giving Menzel the week off. Can't help but feel excited for GHS, couldn't have taken his opportunity anymore then he did, I'd have him run with Kennedy next week.

Thomas ended what was left of his career tonight and it was obvious that he knew it.

I thought Thomas' expression revealed he thought he was badly done by, annoyed, thought he was 'entitled' to defend the ball - a la Dermie's putrid comments. While I hope you're right, flogs like Thomas + Dermie never do anything wrong!

Good well rounded game with massive contributions from Dangerwood... My god Danger provides us so much - wins every 1 on 1 and always manages to feed it out of traffic. Menzel provided great contests just didn't have his kicking boots on. Defense worked well together - still need to develop a better method of moving the ball from our back 50. Stanley... not sure what else can be said about him.
Port just can't let pfd be.....how many free's for did danger get tonight because of ports willingness to push the boundary w danger. Get over him port, making yourselves look silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back