News Trigg is Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish the title of this thread was changed as being bumped I was bloody worried we stupidly got him back to the club... though he can take the media managers job... or maybe not.

FWIW I was at a dinner party the other night (no, seriously) and someone mentioned Trigg and my uncle came out of nowhere with "that guy is a snake".

When I pressed him he just said he's seen him in business dealings and he's a "nasty piece of work". Wouldn't elaborate further.

Uncle owns a real estate business, for anyone who cares. Fairly normal dude, likes a beer, not generally one to gossip. I'd trust his judgment in many things.

Wish the title of this thread was changed as being bumped I was bloody worried we stupidly got him back to the club... though he can take the media managers job... or maybe not.
Next minute our twitter account is calling our supporters pathetic agitators.

FWIW I was at a dinner party the other night (no, seriously) and someone mentioned Trigg and my uncle came out of nowhere with "that guy is a snake".

When I pressed him he just said he's seen him in business dealings and he's a "nasty piece of work". Wouldn't elaborate further.

Uncle owns a real estate business, for anyone who cares. Fairly normal dude, likes a beer, not generally one to gossip. I'd trust his judgment in many things.
Jenny said that didn’t happen

Was Ron Hubbard present ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever. Just let it go FFS. Clearly Carlton wanted him to guide them out of the abyss and then when he'd achieved those goals, they brought in a more commercial oriented person for the next phase

nTN0Zmk.png

"And since I'd achieved all my goals as CEO in one term, there was no need for a second."

I was justified when I was five
Raising Cain, I spit in your eye
Times are changing, now the poor get fat
But the fever's going to catch you when the Trigg gets back
Eat meat on Friday that's alright
Even like steak on a Saturday night
I can bitch the best at your social do's
I get high in the evening sniffing pots of glue

I'm a Trigg I'm a Trigg
Oh the Trigg is back
Stone cold agitator as a matter of fact
I can Trigg, I can Trigg
Because I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The agitating that I do, oh

I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by rorting pays
I don't like those, my God, what's that
Oh it's full of nasty habits when the Trigg gets back

I'm a Trigg, I'm a Trigg
Oh the Trigg is back

I can Trigg, I can Trigg
It's the way that I move

I'm a Trigg, I'm a Trigg
Oh the Trigg is back

I can Trigg I can Trigg
It's the way that I move

Trigg, Trigg, Trigg is back

The rumours of just one years picks have been around for a few years, it isn't a new revelation. The rumours themselves do fit a narrative but that is about all, I'd hate to think they were true because that is worse than the original draft tampering and quite frankly, I have trouble believing that everyone on the board went along with that scenario ( taking an extra years draft pick losses so they could stay on a football board). I also doubt the AFL would have kept silent on the Crows taking a double hit rather than sack the CEO, something like that would have got out, no way in hell that gets kept secret.

In saying that, all parties involved in the draft tampering situation ( Tippett, Chapman, Reid, Trigg, the board) should have been frogmarched out of the club and been banned from stepping foot in the club again.

Yeah sharing this concern too.

Whats the bet he is the guy hired tobdo an independent review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back