NFL 2018 Super Bowl LIII - Los Angeles Rams vs New England

Super Bowl options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a lazy choice. Much like D Martin's Norm Smith in 2017.

Edit: Gronk was the target on the match winning receptions anyway.

Clearly I missed something.
What if I told you a game is decided on 4 quarters not one single play...

4700k933mge21.jpg

What if I told you a game is decided on 4 quarters not one single play...
Even more reason to give it to a defender who stoppped the rams offence from scoring a touchdown, rather than a WR who had very little impact on the scoreboard.

What am I missing? I'll admit I don't know enough about the sport, but it seems like the defence are being forgotten like they are in every other major award in the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Goff threw on 2nd down I yelled out '' intercepted ''

Sure as you know it. What a terrible game. I started getting ready for golf with my mate. Get rid of some Patriot anger. All is well now. And with some clarity, I can now say, what the * was that s**t that we witnessed today. That's the way we finish for me what was a great season?

G.g.exe I blame this on you campaigner. Where was your great spirit when and where we needed it.

Even more reason to give it to a defender who stoppped the rams offence from scoring a touchdown, rather than a WR who had very little impact on the scoreboard.

What am I missing? I'll admit I don't know enough about the sport, but it seems like the defence are being forgotten like they are in every other major award in the world.

Edelman was crucial in the first half and had over 180 yards the whole game, with a number of huge carries. Whilst they could have given it to a defender (and there were a few), the only (well him and Gronkoswki) threat generally on offence was Edelman. Wasn’t a terrible choice

Back