Preview Round 1 2019, Collingwood vs Geelong, Friday March 22nd 7:50pm

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From observation Miers has been playing high half forward and drifting into the midfield. He grabbed 11 possessions from just 45% game time against the Bombers and 18 against the WCE........If he doesn't play Round 1, he wont be far off......

Not sure on his DE stats but I seem to recall he made some pretty poor errors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd keep Ablett on the flank. He created three goal assists last night.
He will kick his own from there, but also distribute accurately to others.

I’m pretty sure Saad had the role to mind Gaz which hurt Essendon’s run and carry from HB. He’s gonna demand the complete attention of a quick good defender every game he plays forward, and NO-ONE will keep him quiet for an entire fame. The only query is whether Gaz will be satisfied being that selfless player and seeing such a dramatic falloff in his possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly. Menegola is not s**t.

Secondly. If we play O’Conner round one I will punch Scott in the throat.

Firstly I don't think you should threaten to assault people online and secondly if you are serious about that comment then maybe you should take some anger management classes

Really well summed up. We can absolutely beat Collingwood and anyone for that matter, providing our work rate and attitude is first class. Collingwood's performance in the PF against the Tigers proved what can be achieved with hunger and the right attitude, as well as being really switched on..

Yep and it looks like the coaching group have finally realised real change to our list and playing style was required. I think getting smashed by Melbourne and not making another pre-liminary final will end up being a very good thing for us. However, whilst also concurring with what the above statement says I think we could just as easily finish 10-12th and really have to revitalise the whole list at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick entry is likely to favour those who read the ball better rather than any physical prowess. I'd back our guys to read it better. Especially now that a player starts the game in the goal square they'll be leading to the ball not wrestling for position. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for teams to not use a KPP as that designated player.
Check the 18 prelim v Tigers. Cox had his marking prowess on, and multiple quick entries left their KB floundering.

Lets keep the Preview thread on the rails and not re hash drafts of yesteryear again.

There are places for that and it aint here.

GO Catters

Check the 18 prelim v Tigers. Cox had his marking prowess on, and multiple quick entries left their KB floundering.
Cox is as likely to mark everything that comes near him as he is to not contribute at all. He had a great Prelim but he is not superstar just yet.
My biggest worry about him is his sheer size and the pack of small forwards the Pies will have racing round his feet at the drop of the ball, with no Bews or Tuohy we are likely to be stretched there IMO

Cox is as likely to mark everything that comes near him as he is to not contribute at all. He had a great Prelim but he is not superstar just yet.
My biggest worry about him is his sheer size and the pack of small forwards the Pies will have racing round his feet at the drop of the ball, with no Bews or Tuohy we are likely to be stretched there IMO
Agree.
Our defence seems nqr, but I wouldn't mind seeing CGuthrie there

Hi. Any cats fans from South Australia Or any cats fans looking to head over over to the cats v crows game ?

Mrs rocker and l doubled on tickets l have 2 tickets to get rid of only looking at face value.

If anyone is keen let me know.

I ask here before selling them to crows surporters.

How much do you want for tickets and where are the seats? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back