Preview Round 1, 2019: St.Kilda v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 24th March, 1:10PM AEDT *Parker, Wilkie & Kent Debut*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 74 83.1%
  • Suns

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some mail from someone internal at the club

Mcartin hasn't recovered. Season in doubt.

Geary ok

Steven should be ok to play at this stage

Parker and hind to debut.

If Paddy is done, I think we need to throw Battle forward after round 1, when Brown comes back in.

Care to elaborate?

St Kilda and proud.

well our marque recruit of the off-season doesn't have a love for getting s**t faced and acting like a fool. yet somehow there are invalid rumours around him, simply because its st kilda and he came from sydney.

atleast hanners isn't taking MDMA in a backyard party or getting s**t faced at the pub the night before training leading up to round 1. heard there might have been an assault and the removal of someones belongings.

well our marque recruit of the off-season doesn't have a love for getting s**t faced and acting like a fool. yet somehow there are invalid rumours around him, simply because its st kilda and he came from sydney.

atleast hanners isn't taking MDMA in a backyard party or getting s**t faced at the pub the night before training leading up to round 1. heard there might have been an assault and the removal of someones belongings.

Oh I know who you’re talking about now, gotcha.

St Kilda and proud.

Sam Maclure reporting Hannebery won't play till round 4-5. Anyone else finding this whole injury saga bizarre? There was no initial injury, only 'awareness' which has apparently impeded his running ability for what seems like 6 weeks. One big WTF to me....
They're saying that every time he steps up his training to anything close to 100%, he gets pain/soreness/awareness in his hamstring, which results in them dropping it back and then gradually building it back up again, in the hopes that eventually he'll be able to train and play at 100% intensity without any issues.

This could potentially go on indefinitely and we're probably guessing as to whether he will ever overcome it.

Sam Maclure reporting Hannebery won't play till round 4-5. Anyone else finding this whole injury saga bizarre? There was no initial injury, only 'awareness' which has apparently impeded his running ability for what seems like 6 weeks. One big WTF to me....

The whole narrative is that he hasn’t had a proper preseason in many years at the swans and yet, because he’s that type of player, continued to push himself through seasons. The massive drop off last year was the culmination of this. The club has therefore stated that it will take its time and ensure Hanners gets ‘rebuilt’ via a considerable and progressive training block, irrespective of the time it takes . I personally believe it’s a very mature approach by the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh! Well normally i would man, but for this blockbuster of skills i have decided that i will need to be totally loaded in order to watch!
So not driving, which is good for you and me!

I would drive if it was 2 afl sides playing but watching a vfl and qfl side means I’m like you. Must drink and do it irresponsibly

They're saying that every time he steps up his training to anything close to 100%, he gets pain/soreness/awareness in his hamstring, which results in them dropping it back and then gradually building it back up again, in the hopes that eventually he'll be able to train and play at 100% intensity without any issues.

This could potentially go on indefinitely and we're probably guessing as to whether he will ever overcome it.
CH10 saying at least round 6 also saying calf & Hammie
Had Richo on but wife decides to speak just as he comes on DOH

CH10 saying at least round 6 also saying calf & Hammie
Had Richo on but wife decides to speak just as he comes on DOH

Injury/awareness started prior to Christmas from what we’ve been told. Three months later & he’s still having issues & apparently at least another month away. I’d be surprised if he played at all this year to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back