Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, we’ll just need to cross that off the list too...

You watch.
Like I said there was no hurry, just encouraging everyone to keep an open mind.

Sorry.

Nunez is not the Doctor.

Amazing.
Your role is the biggest campaigner of a Role in the game.
I feel for you and have been there a few times. so basically you’re none the wiser.

The cub is the only one gone. Smeg is likely one which leaves one other if Mang is the GF.
Why do you say smeg is likely one? Why would be not be the SK?

If I get lynched by you guys this close to the end I’ll be shitty.
You’re odds on to get lynched at some stage soon but not today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Ok. People have been saying that about me the whole game.
It’s true. People who don’t directly address the accusation are usually evil.

But I still love you, so it’s OK.

It’s true. People who don’t directly address the accusation are usually evil.

But I still love you, so it’s OK.
You know better than that when it comes to me. There really is no point addressingbthe accusation if it is coming from someone evil... especially given how strongly you feel about evil outing other evil on the way out.

You know better than that when it comes to me. There really is no point addressingbthe accusation if it is coming from someone evil... especially given how strongly you feel about evil outing other evil on the way out.
No no. It’s still important to address it.

There’s a very good reason why you’ve been almost single mindedly focusing on lynching me the past few days isn’t there?

I won’t say any more on that topic because I’d like evil to win in some form, so good luck.

We’ll see about that.
More than likely anyway. I’m not directly advocating it, it just happens and even if you’re not evil, evil will try to paint you as such more than anyone.

No no. It’s still important to address it.

There’s a very good reason why you’ve been almost single mindedly focusing on lynching me the past few days isn’t there?

I won’t say any more on that topic because I’d like evil to win in some form, so good luck.
Not really. You have gone from being the super-helpfull village focussed player, to hiding. That is what evil does and that is why we seered you. I wasn’t the only one to notice. This game has been vastly different in approach from you and it stood out.

More than likely anyway. I’m not directly advocating it, it just happens and even if you’re not evil, evil will try to paint you as such more than anyone.
Like Mananagatang is attempting to do right now. It is helpful in a way.

Like Mananagatang is attempting to do right now. It is helpful in a way.
You’ve been a very handy crash test dummy this game if you indeed do end up good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back