Player Watch Pick #5 (2018) - Connor Rozee (AFL Captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 647313
Got this screen shot watching replay Carlton game .. not an ounce of fat ... no wonder he can run etc.
He is going to be an elite player in the not too distant future. Put your money on it.:thumbsu:
I walked and talked to Connor from Next Generation set up, to the Club 1870 function on level 5 of the Riverbank Stand a couple of weeks ago, and what stood out was how lean he was, not skinny, but lean.

I walked and talked to Connor from Next Generation set up, to the Club 1870 function on level 5 of the Riverbank Stand a couple of weeks ago, and what stood out was how lean he was, not skinny, but lean.
When he lined up for his second goal, Alex Fasolo ran inside the protected area to get to Dan Houston. Should have been 50m penalty.

giphy.gif

Should get a Rising Star nomination this week. Was breathtakingly good. Something has been coming, but the magnitude of his game was astonishing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing game. I'll be honest and say that I thought Rozee would give us just glimpses this year...

And then bang, 21 & 5. Absolutely amazing for his third game. and not only that, but he nailed clutch goals too, and his pressure was immense.

Up there with Wines debut, and all the way back to Tredrea v Carlton as one of our best rookie games. Can't wait to see how he plays as he develops.

I knew he'd have a breakout game like that at some point but thought it would be next year. The fact he did that in his 3rd game is ridiculous. Kids a freak

Your 2018 draft was ******* ridiculous. Butters, Dursma and Rozee looked like whippets out there but there were killing it. Incredible touch. Genuine footballers.

Bad luck tonight guys. I genuinely feel like we committed larceny there. We were not the better team on the night. Don’t really feel like watching the replay tbh.

He's just a jet. Along with Butters the amount of class we've added to our forward line is immense. Super clean, not afraid to take experienced players on, brilliant vision, brilliant skills. The only thing holding him back at the moment is a skinny teenage frame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back